Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugliest Uniforms in NCAA Tournament (Bison #3)

Default Ugliest Uniforms in NCAA Tournament (Bison #3)

Obviously, I'm looking at things through my blue glasses but even you diehard Bison fans have to admit your MBB Unis are pretty bad. You see that right? Well, the Bison were voted #3 ugliest uniform in the tournament this year. See the link below.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ent/ss-AA9RgXr

A pretty solid effort by the Bison! With a couple modifications I think you could be the BEST (or worst) in the country. I think if you incorporated that ridiculous picture of a Bison that is on the side of your football helmet it would take you right over the top! You can do this Bison!

All kidding aside, good luck in the tourney today! Go shock the world! The best thing for our conference is to have whomever gets in win a game. You guys beat us in SF and I tip the cap. Just couldn't pass up the chance to give you all some grief!

Flame away...

SUEPRBUNNY
    Last edited by SUPERBUNNY; 03-20-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ugliest Uniforms in NCAA Tournament (Bison #3)

Says the person whose team has STATE on the front of the jersey. That is what I think is silly.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I can't even open the link runtime error silly wabbit would have won the contest if they only would have made the tourney lol.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Says the person whose team has STATE on the front of the jersey. That is what I think is silly.
    You know, I have to agree with that. I'd rather it would say SDSU, or South Dakota above the numbers and State below. But the best would be if it said Jacks!

That being said, you have to admit those Jacks unis are about as good as it gets. Especially our road black unis with blue and yellow trim.

SUPERBUNNY

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I can't even open the link runtime error silly wabbit would have won the contest if they only would have made the tourney lol.
    Exactly.

That said, I haven't been a fan of the new NDSU/Bison font, and I've never liked the cartoon head. Luckily winning gives us other things to talk about.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ent/ss-AA9RgXr

Let's try that! Your site isn't nearly as well done as ours. The technology will eventually work its way north.

Good luck today! Get a W!

SUPERBUNNY

Since that first link was a total fail, here's the correct link: (and it even goes straight to the right photo)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...9RgXr#image=14

I actually like our unis except for the white backing on the NDSU. It either needs to go away completely or be thin enough for the green to separate the letters and go inside the D and U. Yellow on white just doesn't work. Font could be improved a touch as well.

edit: superbunny just beat me to the link fix
    (I assume you realize both boards use the same software and you were just making a joke.)

Persinally I think our green jerseys are awesome. The yellow is ok but certainly not worthy of the ugly list.

Edit. They chose the green? WTF
    sounds like it's because of the colors. Green and yellow have to do with plants and wheat, not the colors of a Bison (north dakota has a lot of agriculture, duh)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And with those ridiculous light blue and yellow unis.......SDSU would be #1....if they could just make it!

Any media articles on the ugliest uniforms in the NIT tournament?

No?

Is that because no one cares about the NIT or because this is a stupid subject?