Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tournament Media Thread

Default Re: NCAA Tournament Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    D2 national championship tournament on CBS>CBI on AXIS

so no.
    If they do indeed win 2 more games, they would be on CBS. But you have to win 2 more, otherwise it gets no exposure whatsoever. It's not even televised. (I found a web link for live video) Heck SDSU got more exposure in the NIT.

I was looking for thr game on my directv gude and at 8 tomorrow I can watch a NIT game or women's ncaa basketball game on espn2. Kind of sad actually. Want to watch

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If they do indeed win 2 more games, they would be on CBS. But you have to win 2 more, otherwise it gets no exposure whatsoever. It's not even televised. (I found a web link for live video) Heck SDSU got more exposure in the NIT.

I was looking for thr game on my directv gude and at 8 tomorrow I can watch a NIT game or women's ncaa basketball game on espn2. Kind of sad actually. Want to watch

I think your taking his bait and are now hooked. Well played George...

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I think your taking his bait and are now hooked. Well played George...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Coach Richman and Coach Phillips will be on KFAN today from 12-2. Online at Iheart radio.

Richman around 1PM it sounds. Phillips was pre recorded, not sure what time.

Edit: I guess no Coach Richman, must have heard incorrectly. Another good interview with Saul. A lot of NDSU chatter

JG did have Ben Jacobson on and asked him about the nickname issue in gf. Suprised he hasn't sent a letter to the editor regarding his love for the nickname. More or less said screw a new nickname, it's fighting who forever with him
    Last edited by Wally; 04-04-2015 at 07:23 PM.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    It's funny how people think they know how scheduling works and how it should be simple sometimes. Sometimes it's not. This guy sounds like a und fan the last decade claiming that NDSU was scared to play them so that's why they didn't schedule a game. MSUM is a great basketball program and having an unreal year. They have accomplished something in DII basketball that the NDSU men's program never had in reaching the elite 8. Hell, they might even be national champions. But that doesn't mean that NDSU would automatically lose to them. We may have, we almost lost to Crookston. This guys needs to relax a little and just cheer his own team on instead of crying sour grapes.
    wed beat this years msum by dbl digits

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    wed beat this years msum by dbl digits

we weren't very good that year. and exhibition game. not taking any credit from them. they're solid. were solid too and la would prolly go off

Just effin with ya

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just effin with ya
    Okay George?????
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe people who don't know anything about how college basketball works shouldn't write into the papers. To me it doesn't make any sense to play MSUM and it's because of the level of respect between the programs and credit to how good MSUM has gotten. Exhibition games are what they are, it's supposed to be a tune up to get the rotations down and then hopefully in the 2nd half get the bench guys some live action they won't get during the season. MSUM has gotten good enough that they would give the Bison a competitive game, I still have all the confidence in the world that we would beat them and most likely by double digits but our primary rotation players likely would have to play the whole game and play hard and that's not what we need to put our players through, the season is long and grueling enough the way it is. I prefer we stick to the VCSU, Concordia & Crookston's of the world even after last season's debacle, it's just one of those things where NDSU has nothing to gain from playing them....other than some additional tickets sold. It's kind of sad that at the last MSUM game it almost felt like more MSUM fans were there than Bison, also possibly a reason we've steered clear. After back to back tourney appearances I'm really hoping the fan support for this team picks up!