Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Tournament: #15NDSU vs #2 Gonzaga

Default Re: NCAA Tournament: #15NDSU vs #2 Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Zona has best chance. Ashley, Tarzweski, and Rondae are big and long. Johnson is tough to guard and a decent defender. McConell and Johnson can get to the rim. York comes off the bench and can hit 3s. I think Harrison twins, Lyles, Cauley-Stein whomever is guarding McConnell and Johnson will have their stiffest test of the season
    Zona definitely has that kind of potential, I think Wisconsin as well. Any other team would probably need to go crazy from three to beat them.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Zona definitely has that kind of potential, I think Wisconsin as well. Any other team would probably need to go crazy from three to beat them.
    Zona, Wisconsin, and Duke probably have only shot. Notre Dame could dumb it down and play right with them, but theyre just not good enough defensively imo

I'm really curious what's going to happen with WVU and Kentucky tonight. The Mountaineers are going to muck it up. They'll probably foul on every play and dare the officials to call enough of them to determine the game, which they didn't against Maryland. Kentucky doesn't have elite ball handlers either but WVU doesn't shoot very well so I think it would take a perfect storm for them to upset Kentucky. WVU could definitely make them look bad though, even in a win.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm really curious what's going to happen with WVU and Kentucky tonight. The Mountaineers are going to muck it up. They'll probably foul on every play and dare the officials to call enough of them to determine the game, which they didn't against Maryland. Kentucky doesn't have elite ball handlers either but WVU doesn't shoot very well so I think it would take a perfect storm for them to upset Kentucky. WVU could definitely make them look bad though, even in a win.
    If you don't think Kentucky will get all the calls you're dreaming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    If you don't think Kentucky will get all the calls you're dreaming!!!
    They didn't need calls, that was a blowout of of near epic record setting proportion
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Has anyone uploaded this game to youtube yet? I know the Oklahome game is on there from last year. It would be fun to watch, especially Dex in the 2nd half.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Zona, Wisconsin, and Duke probably have only shot. Notre Dame could dumb it down and play right with them, but theyre just not good enough defensively imo
    Duke has no chance to beat Kentucky, yes they're good and playing good. Okafor will get blocked a ton if he just tries to back them down, cuz another big will come over and put the ball into the 10th row. Winslow and Jones would possibly be why they hang with them.

Wisconsin can hang with them because they can pull their bigs away from the basket and if Kaminsky can hit some outside shots, I think their Guards can get to the rim. If Dekker does what he did last night they're tough.

I don't think Arizona can play with Kentucky, I think they will struggle to score, but the Arizona fans could make the difference against Wisconsin on Saturday.
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Has anyone uploaded this game to youtube yet? I know the Oklahome game is on there from last year. It would be fun to watch, especially Dex in the 2nd half.
    This will work, i've watched it a few times now.

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/232
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Duke has no chance to beat Kentucky, yes they're good and playing good. Okafor will get blocked a ton if he just tries to back them down, cuz another big will come over and put the ball into the 10th row. Winslow and Jones would possibly be why they hang with them.

Wisconsin can hang with them because they can pull their bigs away from the basket and if Kaminsky can hit some outside shots, I think their Guards can get to the rim. If Dekker does what he did last night they're tough.

I don't think Arizona can play with Kentucky, I think they will struggle to score, but the Arizona fans could make the difference against Wisconsin on Saturday.
    if they shoot well from 3 they could

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meanwhile, through 3 games, NDSU has been Gonzaga's closest game