Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hat's off to the Jacks

Default Re: Hat's off to the Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    dont forget about next years the year. Always looking forward to saying something about next year to forget about NDSU's success in the present year...whether little sister says they'll beat NDSU in the big football game IN BROOKINGS......or during the summit league tournament in front of a home crowd IN SIOUX FALLS.
    soooooo... they've already ceded Softball this spring? smart move.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    dont forget about next years the year. Always looking forward to saying something about next year to forget about NDSU's success in the present year...whether little sister says they'll beat NDSU in the big football game IN BROOKINGS......or during the summit league tournament in front of a home crowd IN SIOUX FALLS.
    They're in Brookings. They've already lost
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bunnies lose a player----SG 6'3 SO Anders Broman has decided to transfer----believe he set MN Scoring Record

Not always a good think bringing in JUCO's(Parks) who scare out your HS recruits on how steady programs are built

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Bunnies lose a player----SG 6'3 SO Anders Broman has decided to transfer----believe he set MN Scoring Record

Not always a good think bringing in JUCO's(Parks) who scare out your HS recruits on how steady programs are built
    What proof do you have that he was any good? I don't even remember him playing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    What proof do you have that he was any good? I don't even remember him playing!!
    He played some decent minutes his freshman year but basically just mop up duty this year. Transfers Marshall and Parks def impacted his minutes but he was passed by others as well.

Broman was big time scorer in high school but believe the competition he played wasn't great. For whatever reason it didn't work out at SDSU, my personal opinion is he wasn't quite a D1 player.