Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Non Believers - Enough Said

Default Re: Non Believers - Enough Said

Nothing matters anymore. The demolishing we took in the first 2 games doesn't matter. The countless hits and arguments about this team in the game threads doesn't matter anymore. The intense fighting on AJ Jacobson's wide open 3 late in the SDSU game that didn't fall, and people tore each other apart about that being a good shot or not doesn't matter anymore. The team has really had a mirculous season and I don't think there is 1 person in here, believer or not, that thought we would be dancing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Nothing matters anymore. The demolishing we took in the first 2 games doesn't matter. The countless hits and arguments about this team in the game threads doesn't matter anymore. The intense fighting on AJ Jacobson's wide open 3 late in the SDSU game that didn't fall, and people tore each other apart about that being a good shot or not doesn't matter anymore. The team has really had a mirculous season and I don't think there is 1 person in here, believer or not, that thought we would be dancing this year.
    It matters cause Coach R implied AJ's 3 was a good look which makes my opinion more valid than longhorn's. Who can argue with the Summit League coach of the year and probable Joe B. Hall award recipient.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I don't remember writing it here...but I didn't think that the Bison would stand a chance in the conference this year.

I still watched them on espn3 when they were on. I'm not a fair-weather fan when it comes to the Bison.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I'll say I didn't think we had a chance....I was hoping the boys would maybe win 1 game in the Summit Tourney. They proved me wrong!

I just can't say enough about what Richman has brought to the program as HC in just one year. He is more team/university oriented than Saully-pants ever could have been. Someone mentioned about us possibly having "trading up" when we got Richman and I couldn't agree more. I just hope we can keep him around long enough to see what he can do with his own recruiting class.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Living near Tulsa, the Summit is mentioned only because Oral Roberts U plays in the league. What is interesting is ORU left the Summit to "reduce travel costs and increase strength of schedule". Not winning a conference championship caused them to jump back the Summit where obviously ORU would be the gimme conference leader and get them back to the dance. It is very interesting to read the articles in the Tulsa World newspaper when the teams from up north (obviously unworthy opponents from the Dakotas) wax the Golden Eagles. After watching Texas/NDSU game, I figured a .500 season might be an optimistic thought. Winning conference championship is really remarkable again this year. Folks still give me a hard time when they see my NDSU logo shirts after last year's win over OU. I love it! Even the K-State football win still gets talked about although folks refer to it as division 2...

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    I'll say I didn't think we had a chance....I was hoping the boys would maybe win 1 game in the Summit Tourney. They proved me wrong!

I just can't say enough about what Richman has brought to the program as HC in just one year. He is more team/university oriented than Saully-pants ever could have been. Someone mentioned about us possibly having "trading up" when we got Richman and I couldn't agree more. I just hope we can keep him around long enough to see what he can do with his own recruiting class.
    IMO, Richman is a better Xs and Os coach, especially on offense moving the ball and players around, as well as better at making in-game adjustments. I also like the way Richman appears: extremely calm and collective, which is mirrored by the players.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

I am sure someone on this board will agree.
    Coach needs to wear his dark suit and buy new dark shoes ( or wear the new bb shoes)
    Tartan tie would help. Silly? Maybe not.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

What's awesome is how young this team is and the potential for NDSU to be in the dance a few years in a row.
    To me that exposure.... along with a new stadium could set the stage for some excellent recruiting classes and elevate NDSU basketball to new levels!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I am sure someone on this board will agree.
    Coach needs to wear his dark suit and buy new dark shoes ( or wear the new bb shoes)
    Tartan tie would help. Silly? Maybe not.
    This is all fine and dandy, but the real question is what Mr. Larson should wear...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    This is all fine and dandy, but the real question is what Mr. Larson should wear...
    Doesn't matter and you know what I mean...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans