Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Home Game Start Times

Default Re: 2015 Home Game Start Times

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They don't want the students to get too blasted?
    The difference between a liquid breakfast vs. solid breakfast.

Question about tailgating and parking lot spots... I've only tailgated a handful of times, but If I want to bring a rig, how does the system work? Are spots purchased? or is it a first come, first serve type of deal? Any information would be great. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 5NDSU8 View Post
    Question about tailgating and parking lot spots... I've only tailgated a handful of times, but If I want to bring a rig, how does the system work? Are spots purchased? or is it a first come, first serve type of deal? Any information would be great. Thanks!

Most of the west lot is reserved tailgating. I'm guessing that they have sold all available spots, but you can contact the Athletic Department to find out for sure.

About 1/4 of the west lot is General Admission tailgating, which opens 5 hours prior to game time. The line for that lot typically starts forming the night before, first come, first served.

Of course, you can park in the east side of the dome but there's no alcohol consumption permitted on campus other than in the west lot.

Hope this helps.

And here. We. Go.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do........

Send me a check for $1,000 and I'll let you use my eight spots for a day.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Most of the west lot is reserved tailgating. I'm guessing that they have sold all available spots, but you can contact the Athletic Department to find out for sure.

About 1/4 of the west lot is General Admission tailgating, which opens 5 hours prior to game time. The line for that lot typically starts forming the night before, first come, first served.

Of course, you can park in the east side of the dome but there's no alcohol consumption permitted on campus other than in the west lot.

Hope this helps.

And here. We. Go.
    I'll add that 2 years ago arriving 1 hour before the lots open was plenty enough early to get a spot in the lot. Last year arriving only 1 hour early made me nervous about getting a spot.
    Hail Hydra.

Red face Re: 2015 Home Game Start Times

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Send me a check for $1,000 and I'll let you use my eight spots for a day.
    I won't need that much room, but I really want to find a spot for the home opener (I don't make as many games as I would like) but I want to debut the rig that day.. so I'll keep you posted!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's up with the nooner start time for the 10/24 game?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    What's up with the nooner start time for the 10/24 game?
    1pm game eastern time in Terre Haute

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    1pm game eastern time in Terre Haute
    You going to that one?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans