Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Home Game Start Times

Default Re: 2015 Home Game Start Times

Quote Originally Posted by 5NDSU8 View Post
    Can you leave vehicles unattended or do you have to stay with it at all times??
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Just have to be like the 'other half' of us that get lined up early to get a spot in the unreserved section. Its generally not too hard, especially the later games in the year. (when it gets colder.) The first games of the year... well get there early. At this point my Dad usually takes the BAVII over the night before. Its an RV so crashing in the RV is no big deal and it basically means tailgating starts (in the line) the night before. NDSU or the Fargo Dome authority - whomever is in charge of that should consider letting the non-reserved and reserved folks set up the night before. The Non-Reserved line is partying 100 feet away as it is.
    Good question
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 5NDSU8 View Post
    Can you leave vehicles unattended or do you have to stay with it at all times??
    Good luck doing such an act

If anyone has changed plans or know of anyone with a tailgate spot for rent for the home opener, I'll entertain any offer!!