Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Sky Conference Tournament

Default Big Sky Conference Tournament

Your Big Sky Conference Tournament ladies and gentlemen....what an embarrassment.

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/college...e12367871.html

Default Re: Big Sky Conference Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Your Big Sky Conference Tournament ladies and gentlemen....what an embarrassment.

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/college...e12367871.html
    I actually thought this article was an off shoot of the Onion or something like that. But this is for reals.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is still a chance that Sac State does not host. They lost to SUU on Wed or Thurs. If they lose tomorrow and either Montana or EWU win, then Sac State won't host. But for the sake of embarrassing the Big Fluff, let's hope Sacramento State does end up hosting It won't get much publicity since roughly 100k (or less?) watched last year's Big Sky Championship Game.

Favorite quote...
    "Hosting a tournament two hours away was seen as a public relations nightmare for Sac State and the community."

Nope this is way better...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

please dear god let sac st host...

Awwww, Sac St doesn't get to host. They dropped their last two games and Montana won. Tourney going to Missoula.

Thanks for ruining our fun, Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Awwww, Sac St doesn't get to host. They dropped their last two games and Montana won. Tourney going to Missoula.

Oh man---that would have been a great road trip!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

LOL@Big Fluffy

Hey, is Wanless still their AD?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Something must be wrong. I just looked at the bracket for that tournament and UN_ isnt listed. Weird.

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Something must be wrong. I just looked at the bracket for that tournament and UN_ isnt listed. Weird.

Typo?? Must be!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans