Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Big Sky Conference Tournament

Default Re: Big Sky Conference Tournament

amases me how un_ has to latch onto other teams success. big sky got a 13. cusa got a 14. big sky > cusa.

Wasn't Union hockey a #1 seed last year? I guess that makes their conference #1, hell they won the title so that should go double.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    amases me how un_ has to latch onto other teams success. big sky got a 13. cusa got a 14. big sky > cusa.
    EWU was one of the 4 teams that were over ranked in the NCAA tournament according to BPI rankings. The ESPN basketball crew was going through the tournament bracket and mentioned that EWU had a BPI of 15 and ended up as a 13 seed.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    To be fair, I would do the same if this happened to a Summit school.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wasn't Union hockey a #1 seed last year? I guess that makes their conference #1, hell they won the title so that should go double.
    And I believe that "Confederate" was a 2 seed.
    See you guys .............hockey is relevant. Both sides are well represented.
    Just wait until Our Father Franco and the Immaculate Reception College gets some canucks on their team. Huge upside for that school.