Thread: ND Supt.

Default ND Supt.

Question for some here .... I was reading this ladies resume and was curious .... I am kind of familiar with school boards as my father has served on a small town one for years.... So I'm reading about this lady and she was employed by the school and on the school board.... This could not have been at the same time could it have.... As that would certainly seem to be a conflict of interest ??

Default Re: ND Supt.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Question for some here .... I was reading this ladies resume and was curious .... I am kind of familiar with school boards as my father has served on a small town one for years.... So I'm reading about this lady and she was employed by the school and on the school board.... This could not have been at the same time could it have.... As that would certainly seem to be a conflict of interest ??
    I do not know where you are located, but here is some information that I hope that you will find useful. In ND Chapter 15.1-09 of the Century Code discusses School Boards and their elections. Nothing is there about restricting any occupation. If you go to the Moorhead School Board site it lists eligibility requirements and again nothing is there that would prevent teachers from serving. It does seem like a conflict of interest to me, but at least in these two cases it does not seem to be prohibited. Maybe others have some additional information that would be of help to you. I finally noticed the title of the thread so I guess that you are in ND.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

It's a past occurrence of the baesler lady in bismarck

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's a past occurrence of the baesler lady in bismarck

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    I herd she is single.

Lardsin must go!

I looked at her resume on LinkedIn she was teaching in Bismarck and on the board in Mandan at the same time, as that was probably where she lived and kids went to school... So there wouldn't be a conflict of interest there considering that is accurate, sounds right from what I remember of the election ads...

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I looked at her resume on LinkedIn she was teaching in Bismarck and on the board in Mandan at the same time, as that was probably where she lived and kids went to school... So there wouldn't be a conflict of interest there considering that is accurate, sounds right from what I remember of the election ads...
    It's not uncommon for teachers to do some pickup work. I knew teachers that not only taught, but drove bus, coached, and 50 other assignments as the school year went on.