Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: 2015 Summit League Tourney

Default Re: 2015 Summit League Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So you are saying Good at Driving, Not so Good at Beating Bison in Last Few Seconds?
    Clearly they are not good at driving if they need a "Don't jerk and drive" campaign
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Clearly they are not good at driving if they need a "Don't jerk and drive" campaign
    Bazinga!! .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So you are saying Good at Driving
    Not at all. In fact, far from it. It's like Grey Dawn driving around Sufu.

They live on third base, but they try to take credit for hitting a triple. Bless their dear little hearts.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.