View Poll Results: Choose Only 1...

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beat UN_ 50-0, but lose in national championship game

14 16.47%
  • Lose to UN_ 22-21 on a last second FG, but win another FCS title

71 83.53%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In 2015, Would You Rather See the Bison...

Default Re: In 2015, Would You Rather See the Bison...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This seems like something un_ would do on their forum! Doesnt belong here. We dont worry about loses, we count up wins.
    UND began game planning for NDSU the day the game was announced. They will have a 1 year advantage on us so the coaches better be ready.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This seems like something un_ would do on their forum! Doesnt belong here. We dont worry about loses, we count up wins.
    Pretty sure that's what caused this thread. SS has a thread about which they would rather win, Wyo or us. It's overwhelming that they would rather beat us than get their first FBS win. Since we don't have an FBS game on the schedule this year, this is as close a comparable question as the OP can get. At least that's what I think is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Win the natty. Then the un_ies can paint their tin shed just like UNI saying they beat the champs. Can't be raising the banner in 2019 after the minimum 8-peat hosting un_ for a true whoopin if we don't take the one for the thumb. Sacrifices people.
    "You know I don't think we're talking a repeat, a three-peat, or even a four-peat."

I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

It is really shocking to me that anyone in their right mind would have rather beaten UNI last year instead of beating Illinois State to four peat.

These are the 6 voters who are either
    a) misunderstood the question
    b) are legally braindead
    c) trolls
    d) nerds
    e) turds
    f) have priorities mixed up
    g) think UNI would trade spots with us
    h) accidentally clicked the wrong button
    i) all of the above

bison_by_blood, CivilBison96, mtoutfitter, Nel360, North Side, Thomas96
    Last edited by HerdBot; 02-23-2015 at 12:43 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not much of a question. NDSU wins championships. UN_ just worries about beating NDSU. We're their Super Bowl. Give me another Natty!

Kinda like "The Lady or the Tiger" dilemma. Must lose sleep to find the answer...
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    UND began game planning for NDSU the day the game was announced. They will have a 1 year advantage on us so the coaches better be ready.
    I have every confidence that our coaches or players will not take UN_ lightly and that both know what is at stake. Plus they can game plan all they want, but do they have the talent to pull it off. Notice that there is no question mark.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

its like in bball last year. we lose to them but won in the dance

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Pretty sure that's what caused this thread. SS has a thread about which they would rather win, Wyo or us. It's overwhelming that they would rather beat us than get their first FBS win. Since we don't have an FBS game on the schedule this year, this is as close a comparable question as the OP can get. At least that's what I think is going on.
    We are an FBS team in FCS clothing. So we would count

Hammer is right, I was inspired by SS.com.

Like I said...long offseason and don't take this thread too seriously. hahaha

bonus...lakes neg repped me, lol (at least I don't need to be on babysitting mode for my posts)
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.