Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intentionally lose at ORU?

Default Re: Intentionally lose at ORU?

Elvis. I can't post live to defend myself but I assure you this wasn't trolling I honestly thought we played sat 7pm so then we would've been in control

So as usual elvis. You are wrong
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hey bozos are you really this dense?

Sdsu plays at 4pm. Ndsu At 7pm

If sdsu already has it locked up, I'd rather let ORU win and get the #3 seed and NOT play IPFW and they will beat SDSU and we can the beat them on Tuesday after they are tires for 3 straight games.
    I think "the elf" needs to tighten up the standards a little bit here. I see you and your suck up buddy are teh only ones who are in favor of this hair brained idea.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Dumbest thread ever and that's saying something!

Nomination for next year's preposterous statement / thread. Should be a number one seed.

Chapo, did you master time travel and advise the 1919 Black Socks?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Theory is null and void because of the Thursday game. Also the playoffs don't start until Saturday so that's way too much time off to rest anyone and not try their hardest to win.

Just think we found one for the 2015 most preposterous statements contest.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I wonder what Herm would have to say...

I think regardless it's likely to be NDSU/IPFW in the semis. If USD beats SDSU they'd likely end up tied with IPFW for 3rd place and could win the tie breaker depending on how the rest of the games this week shape up leaving SDSU and USD as the 2/3 and NDSU and IPFW as the 1/4. In any case, I'm all for trying to get the top seed in the regular season to guarantee an NIT bid if they can't pull it out in Sioux Falls. With as weak as the RPI is this year there's no way the Bison get selected to the NIT as an at large so it would be another year in the CBI/CIT.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Elvis. I can't post live to defend myself but I assure you this wasn't trolling I honestly thought we played sat 7pm so then we would've been in control

So as usual elvis. You are wrong
    Not even talking about you, fool! You're not a troll with knee pads (that's your lap dog).... just a plain ol' troll!!
    Damn, I'm Good!

This is a high quality thread.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is a high quality thread.
    And Herdbot knows a quality thread when he sees one.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.