Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intentionally lose at ORU?

Default Intentionally lose at ORU?

I DIDNT REALIZE NDSU PLAYED THURSDAY....MAKING THIS NULL & VOID THREAD)

(It's a message board so this scenario is for entertainment only so don't get all snippy and hear me out)

This option is NULL & VOID if USD beats SDSU then NDSU obviously wants to win the title & nit bid.

HOWEVER. ...If SDSU wins, I propose we throw the game (rest LA KORY at least) therefore ensuring that NDSU gets the #2 and ORU gets #3 and IPFW gets #4 and we AVOID IPFW & let SDSU deal with them & watch Forbes eat up Cody larson!

I do not want to play IPFW again sorry.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 02-23-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Intentionally lose at ORU?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    (It's a message board so this scenario is for entertainment only so don't get all snippy and hear me out)

This option is NULL & VOID if USD beats SDSU then NDSU obviously wants to win the title & nit bid.

HOWEVER. ...If SDSU wins, I propose we throw the game (rest LA KORY at least) therefore ensuring that NDSU gets the #2 and ORU gets #3 and IPFW gets #4 and we AVOID IPFW & let SDSU deal with them & watch Forbes eat up Cody larson!

Interesting scenario, although I believe we play on thursday and SDSU/USD play on saturday so we'd have no way of knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Interesting scenario, although I believe we play on thursday and SDSU/USD play on saturday so we'd have no way of knowing.
    your questioning lakes ability to see the future?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

You lost me at Intentionally lose. Wow.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I think someone had too much beer yesterday!

533 In a row

I know you said entertainment. And it is indeed interesting.
    But, no.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Take your meds. Who thinks about this shit?

"Hey guys, I'm scared to play IPFW in the tournament so go ahead and intentionally lose this game and throw away the regular season title."

Great way to build confidence for the tournament. Jesus, you can be stupid

Lakes you do realize that SDSU plays on Saturday and we play on Thursday. Can you predict the future now?

Also you play to win, always. Don't mess with the team's mojo. It seems to not matter who we play, basically every game is a grind anyway. That is just this team's MO.

Must have slept through Ethics 101? Never saw a Bison slither on his belly like a reptile!
    Damn, I'm Good!