Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The 14-15 Bison Illustrated Championship Issue is Out!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The 14-15 Bison Illustrated Championship Issue is Out!

I live in West Fargo, Eaglewood addition and haven't received mine yet. Maybe they don't deliver that far west in West Fargo.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Still nothing in mail. I give up. Guess my $500 to teammakers means nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I live in West Fargo, Eaglewood addition and haven't received mine yet. Maybe they don't deliver that far west in West Fargo.
    Smack dab in the middle of Fargo.....and nothing here yet. I hope that makes you feel better, SD, because you not getting yours is making me feel a little better! West Fargo, on the other hand? Meh, let 'em suffer.

As I've said, I've got (now) two rack copies (which I will disburse to family members later), so I'm fine. (Fanette must be worried sick over me by now!) But my ego is getting bruised by the minute!

I was beginning to think that all my purple/sarcastic posts on the subject were pissing Drago off. But that can't possibly be it, can it?! Oops, there I go again!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Smack dab in the middle of Fargo.....and nothing here yet. I hope that makes you feel better, SD, because you not getting yours is making me feel a little better! West Fargo, on the other hand? Meh, let 'em suffer.

As I've said, I've got (now) two rack copies (which I will disburse to family members later), so I'm fine. (Fanette must be worried sick over me by now!) But my ego is getting bruised by the minute!

I was beginning to think that all my purple/sarcastic posts on the subject were pissing Drago off. But that can't possibly be it, can it?! Oops, there I go again!
    Well I got 2 wrapped copies and the one didn't even have an address on it! How the hell did it end up in my mail box with just a plastic wrapper! Did the mailman say oh it matches must go here but why did that mailman have an extra copy with no label in his truck? My mind is blown! Haven't decided if I'm going to spring game but I haven't opened it and will bring it to home opener next fall for you bisonloaf. I know your pain my 3peat issue never showed up

Lardsin must go!

Got mine in SE Minn- wonderful job - wow 200+pages of full color - thanks to all sponsors

[QUOTE=Bison Loaf;991984 (Fanette must be worried sick over me by now!) But my ego is getting bruised by the minute!
    [/QUOTE]

You know me far too well!!!
    (Send a pm folks if you want ME to mail you a copy!)

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well I got 2 wrapped copies and the one didn't even have an address on it! How the hell did it end up in my mail box with just a plastic wrapper! Did the mailman say oh it matches must go here but why did that mailman have an extra copy with no label in his truck? My mind is blown! Haven't decided if I'm going to spring game but I haven't opened it and will bring it to home opener next fall for you bisonloaf. I know your pain my 3peat issue never showed up
    They were probably stuck together initially, we see that a lot. Happens to Izzy's copy of Playboy too

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mine showed up in Terry, Montana 10 days ago and they had to call me first to confirm my address!

Just picked up the March edition of BI!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So.....If I am reading this correctly...........what you are saying is that somehow you got MY BI out of my mailbox, steamed off the special NSA-proof and "Crazy Bison Loaf Fan Club Members"-proof label, and are now holding me hostage for free liquor at the home opener to get my own BI back?

That is so diabolically fiendish! But very well played. Very well played indeed!

The address label fell off of mine as I was walking back from the mail box. May be the reason some didn't get theirs?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."