Thread: Sioux Falls Washington Basketball

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Sioux Falls Washington Basketball

Washington is playing basketball tonight at 7:00 on the Argus Leader website (High School Live at 7:00). This is a chance to see Deng Geu.

Default Re: Sioux Falls Washington Basketball

Do they have a replay? Interesting recruit.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Will need some serious time in the weight room.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Will need some serious time in the weight room.
    Just like Trayvonn needed, but at least he will redshirt unlike Tray, which is huge.

This is a kid who WANTS to redshirt, knows he needs to get alot bigger/stronger, and wants to be the best. Crazy motor. This is a kid who is a game changer, and I cannot wait to have him on campus. Still firmly believe that if he played this season out, he ends up in a high major or Missouri Valley school. They just don't make frames like that everyday. I loved the fact that hew as homecoming king after being at that school for a year. Sounds like an impressive young man. Best of luck to him finishing out this year. We are finally building a program that hopefully won't have the ups and downs. All 4 of the incoming kids are doing quite well this year. Miller is absolutely huge. FInally healthy.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is a kid who WANTS to redshirt, knows he needs to get alot bigger/stronger, and wants to be the best. Crazy motor. This is a kid who is a game changer, and I cannot wait to have him on campus. Still firmly believe that if he played this season out, he ends up in a high major or Missouri Valley school. They just don't make frames like that everyday. I loved the fact that hew as homecoming king after being at that school for a year. Sounds like an impressive young man. Best of luck to him finishing out this year. We are finally building a program that hopefully won't have the ups and downs. All 4 of the incoming kids are doing quite well this year. Miller is absolutely huge. FInally healthy.
    Could he develop into the long armed athletic shot blocking stud defender that could get us to the sweet 16? Gotta have that kind of guy to get a mid major two wins in the NCAA.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Deng goes for 24 and 10 boards with game winner against rival Roosevelt

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...arge/23723157/

i think they lost to the #1 team in the country Findlay Prep out of Vegas by like 20. Or maybe that was another Sioux Falls school...

Didn't see the whole game but Deng was willing to shot the mid range shot.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Replay on Midco Sports channel right now of SF Washington vs Rapid City Central if anyone is interested...
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU