Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Men's Lacrosse

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2015 Men's Lacrosse

Good article on the upcoming men's lacrosse season. Ranked #5 nationally and should compete for conference and national title. Always room for new banners!

http://www.ndsulacrosse.com/page/sho...news-and-media
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Default Re: 2015 Men's Lacrosse

Do they play at The Dacotah Field Bubble?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Do they play at The Dacotah Field Bubble?
    Unfortunately not......yet. Their "home" games are often not in Fargo. I know, I know. Only game in Fargo is to be played at Shanley. I would imagine in the future, as the program grows, they'll get more pull with being able to play games in the bubble. My only guess as to why they have so few games in Fargo is the scheduling of the bubble was probably up in the air until it was completed. Just a guess.

Link to their schedule below.

http://mcla.us/team/north_dakota_sta.../schedule.html

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Unfortunately not......yet. Their "home" games are often not in Fargo. I know, I know. Only game in Fargo is to be played at Shanley. I would imagine in the future, as the program grows, they'll get more pull with being able to play games in the bubble. My only guess as to why they have so few games in Fargo is the scheduling of the bubble was probably up in the air until it was completed. Just a guess.

Link to their schedule below.

http://mcla.us/team/north_dakota_sta.../schedule.html
    I hope they get the bubble. Would be cool to actually go in the bubble and check it out. Iv3 never been to a Lacrosse game befobefore and I aint going to Shanley. Bubble would at least make me curious about it. They should let them play at least 1 game there. Could really help the program

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I hope they get the bubble. Would be cool to actually go in the bubble and check it out. Iv3 never been to a Lacrosse game befobefore and I aint going to Shanley. Bubble would at least make me curious about it. They should let them play at least 1 game there. Could really help the program
    You realize that the Dacotah Field seating is not inside the bubble? And what's wrong with Shanley's field?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    You realize that the Dacotah Field seating is not inside the bubble? And what's wrong with Shanley's field?

Shhhhhhh..... You're ruining all the fun!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

They should cut out the side of the bubble that is on the bleacher side of Dacotah Field so you could sit on those newly renovated bleachers, amiright?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    They should cut out the side of the bubble that is on the bleacher side of Dacotah Field so you could sit on those newly renovated bleachers, amiright?
    In almost all of the lax games I've been to in various bubbles, it's a bring your own seat situation, aside from the rare smattering of folding chairs.

I am sure next year they'll have games in the bubble on campus.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

Nothing is wrong with it other than the fact it someome elses high school stadium. I have no interest in watching a game from Shanley. They could put a small set of bleachers in the bubble. It's not like thousands are in attendance

If you're in or around the Twin Cities this weekend, Bison men's lacrosse team is playing two games in the metro. In Vadnais Heights vs Winona State on Saturday night, in Eden Prairie vs Elon College on Sunday morning.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012