Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Hockey to NDSU thread

Default Re: Get Hockey to NDSU thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    These are my thoughts as well. Until a wealthy donor steps up to fund it will never happen. I'd imagine NDSU would take football FBS before hockey ever happens.
    Exactly. ^^

Although I don't understand people's hatred for hockey and calling this thread the worst ever. I happen to like hockey and so do many others. Some people here hate UND so much that they basically hate hockey. Lame in my book. But I like the idea of FBS even more.

Although I got a huge laugh out of runtheoptions post...

Runtheoption
    Just think, we could play for a REAL DI championship and become a "name" college! Just look at some of these teams that have recently* made the Frozen Four: Union College, Quinnipiac, Ferris State, Bemidji, UMass-Lowell, St. Cloud State, Minnesota-Duluth, and Rochester Institute of Technology.

*since 2009

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Exactly. ^^

Although I don't understand people's hatred for hockey and calling this thread the worst ever. I happen to like hockey and so do many others. Some people here hate UND so much that they basically hate hockey. Lame in my book. But I like the idea of FBS even more.

Runtheoption
    Just think, we could play for a REAL DI championship and become a "name" college! Just look at some of these teams that have recently* made the Frozen Four: Union College, Quinnipiac, Ferris State, Bemidji, UMass-Lowell, St. Cloud State, Minnesota-Duluth, and Rochester Institute of Technology.

*since 2009
    Hating hockey and thinking NDSU should stay away from it are two different things.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Hating hockey and thinking NDSU should stay away from it are two different things.
    Yep. I dont hate hockey. Just dont think its for ndsu.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I thought we were all saving up to go FBS?
    ndsu hockey to fbs?

For me at least I don't hate hockey, I just don't care about it----I don't hate UN_ either. They annoy and irritate me and I have a deep dislike for them mainly due to their extreme arrogance. This extends well beyond the sports field and comes from having dealt with them in a number of situations for over 28 years.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Exactly. ^^

Runtheoption

*since 2009
    I hate hockey and no reason ndsu should pursue it unless the pro hockey crowd finds donations to fund it plus I thinks it been beat to death like fbs

Hence imo this a dumb thread
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I hate hockey and no reason ndsu should pursue it unless the pro hockey crowd finds donations to fund it plus I thinks it been beat to death like fbs

Hence imo this a dumb thread
    I hate watching hockey
    But mostly I hate hockey fans

And also if I recall correctly the decision gene Taylor and chapman thought over was hockey or division one
    Well we are division 1 so guess that's over done with gone

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I hate watching hockey
    But mostly I hate hockey fans

And also if I recall correctly the decision gene Taylor and chapman thought over was hockey or division one
    Well we are division 1 so guess that's over done with gone
    hockey is lame on TV but live it really has a good feel to it. Its a good non stop pace. Just my opinion

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Love hockey and would love to see NDSU get hockey. I also think it can be done without hurting the other programs. While playing hockey on campus would be optimal, its not like Scheels arena would totally suck, heck BBall is playing 2 seasons down there and people get by.

hockey is lame on TV but live it really has a good feel to it. Its a good non stop pace. Just my opinion
    I stand by my opinion.... Every hockey fan has to tell you what a great game it is how it's so fun to watch it's like they are convincing themselves