Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ORU Game

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ORU Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I have watched a bunch of their games on TV and the place is very rarely anywhere close to full. Usually lots of empty seats heck it seems like empty sections.
    ^^^this, and that's not counting the upper deck. Going off topic for a moment since we were at the game and don't have MeTV to record, how did our crowd look on TV? It sure looked nice from my seats. Actually it looked better than the UN_ game since this time there was just the one group of losers in hookies sweaters.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    ^^^this, and that's not counting the upper deck. Going off topic for a moment since we were at the game and don't have MeTV to record, how did our crowd look on TV? It sure looked nice from my seats. Actually it looked better than the UN_ game since this time there was just the one group of loosers in hookies sweaters.

Fixed for accuracy.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    ^^^this, and that's not counting the upper deck. Going off topic for a moment since we were at the game and don't have MeTV to record, how did our crowd look on TV? It sure looked nice from my seats. Actually it looked better than the UN_ game since this time there was just the one group of losers in hookies sweaters.
    The place looked full, and you could hear a difference in the crowd noise through the TV. Sounded pretty cool. Brian Shawn and Juno Pintar (wow, does he need to add some life to his voice) both commented on the crowd vibe being different against IPFW...I think they said "electric."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The crowd was the best of the year. It helps they gave free tickets away at the mall.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Big game tomorrow, hopefully the boys can pack a punch and get a big road win at ORU and then we can wait and see what happens on Saturday. Its important to play well heading into the SL tournament!

Go Bison!

Getting the #1 seed and having the NIT bid in our back pocket would be nice, but that is out of our control. Let's do what we can control. If we win tomorrow night, we will be, at worst, the co-conference champions. Pretty amazing considering what we lost, starting freshman in Jacobson and Miller along with guys that haven't played much previously in Dex, and with a rookie head coach. Let's just win and whatever happens in Vermillion on Saturday happens. Get some rest before next Saturday and go down and kick some ass in Sioux Falls; hopefully ending with the likely matchup of SDSU vs NDSU and this time, let's take them down. The maddness has begun!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Getting the #1 seed and having the NIT bid in our back pocket would be nice, but that is out of our control. Let's do what we can control. If we win tomorrow night, we will be, at worst, the co-conference champions. Pretty amazing considering what we lost, starting freshman in Jacobson and Miller along with guys that haven't played much previously in Dex, and with a rookie head coach. Let's just win and whatever happens in Vermillion on Saturday happens. Get some rest before next Saturday and go down and kick some ass in Sioux Falls; hopefully ending with the likely matchup of SDSU vs NDSU and this time, let's take them down. The maddness has begun!!
    Billbury is suspended . . . just read on ORU message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Billbury is suspended . . . just read on ORU message board.
    Wow, things not going well for ORU down the stretch. First watching them basically quit after getting down early to SDSU to now one of their best players getting suspended right before the SL tournament...not good.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Wow, things not going well for ORU down the stretch. First watching them basically quit after getting down early to SDSU to now one of their best players getting suspended right before the SL tournament...not good.
    Are they trying to intentionally lose to us for seeding reasons?*

*Do I really need to use purple?

Bison win a close one tonight 61-57.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Are they trying to intentionally lose to us for seeding reasons?*

*Do I really need to use purple?

Bison win a close one tonight 61-57.
    Start a thread we will tell you what we think...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans