Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: ORU Game

Default Re: ORU Game

The biggest thing this team misses from last year is Marsh. But bigs like him don't exactly grow on trees at this level, very hard to get those guys because everyone wants them.

I do think there is some help on the horizon which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Online attendance ???

(you're welcome Tatanka)

Thank you!!!!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Maybe the warm up music was too loud.
    Does cookies brother live there? His nickname is Brownie.
    Their band was great!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Their band was great!!
    That's nice. Did their 14 fans enjoy it?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    The obvious answer to the numbers discrepancy is that the same people who did the count were the people from UN_ who faked their enrollment figures.
    They had a game a few years ago where I think they played Oakland and they claimed a number like 8000+ and there couldn't have been more people there than an average women's game in the BSA. Falsifying attendance is one of my sports pet peeves.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    That's nice. Did their 14 fans enjoy it?
    Our 12 did.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Their band was great!!
    Heard at a game several years ago that their band is not a student band. They are hired to perform at the games.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Heard at a game several years ago that their band is not a student band. They are hired to perform at the games.
    Had a lady come by last night and commented on my wifes flashing green and yallow lights and poobah hat. Thought it was great. She said her husband was the band director.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Had discussion with PL as to which one of us jinxed the Bison by showing up for the game. I pointed out that I think I have seen 4 games with UMKC and we have looked really lousy in 3 of them so I'm pretty sure it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Had discussion with PL as to which one of us jinxed the Bison by showing up for the game. I pointed out that I think I have seen 4 games with UMKC and we have looked really lousy in 3 of them so I'm pretty sure it's me.
    Well then stay away from the Summit League tournament.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt