Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Port at it again!

Default Re: Rob Port at it again!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wait. Rob Port, owner of sayanythingblog was arrested for DUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Indeed. I think he's from Minot, ND.
    So, am I reading correctly that Rob Port, from Minot, ND (North Dakota) was arrested for a DUI/DWI? Was there a guilty plea for Rob Port (of Minot, ND) for his DUI?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    So, am I reading correctly that Rob Port, from Minot, ND (North Dakota) was arrested for a DUI/DWI? Was there a guilty plea for Rob Port (of Minot, ND) for his DUI?
    I understand he attended NDSU. I'm sure that influenced his decision to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

125 years ago whend the "mission statement " was put together, football didn't really exist. Besides football and sports in general is the marketing arm for college athletics. More students = more revenue. There is an obvious link to athletics and enrollment.
    It's business.

Now I do agree with him that Dalrymple is a cheap sob and needs to fund maintenance of the Buildings but getting rid of athletics wi make the situation worse, not better

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Attachment 5483

I know you cant read this, but its an Editorial written by Rob Port in the Minot Daily News today. This paper seldom allows non-subscribers from reading online, otherwise I'd show the link. Rob is bitching about some $$ diverted by the 2013 Legislature going to scholarships. I will respond to him online, but I am wondering if this editorial made the Forum papers?
    Nothing in the Forum, but there is always tomorrow.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yeah, I'm sure H.L. Bolley would be ashamed that football is being played at NDSU.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Does he ever get out of his mothers basement to breathe fresh air?
    love it!

ten char

Rob Port Minot ND was arrested for drunk driving? No way

Rumor has it, he was kicked out of an unnamed restaurant for going back to the unlimited salad bar too many times. He was so upset that he called the owner a fraud and wrote a story on it on his sayanything.com blog. "Hey don't call it "all you can eat" if your not willing to make it unlimited." Al Carlson is drafting a bill requiring all you an eat salad bars come with terms and conditions. It's the law and it's called the fatty bill.

If you can't pick up on my sarcasm you are really stupid.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 07-08-2017 at 01:38 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Attachment 5483

I know you cant read this, but its an Editorial written by Rob Port in the Minot Daily News today. This paper seldom allows non-subscribers from reading online, otherwise I'd show the link. Rob is bitching about some $$ diverted by the 2013 Legislature going to scholarships. I will respond to him online, but I am wondering if this editorial made the Forum papers?
    Unfortunately this is not just some editorial...the Minot Daily News has given Rob Port a weekly column. Anyone that gets the Minot Daily News can look forward to reading his trash every Wednesday.

Yes, they gave Rob Port who was arrested for a DUI his very own column.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Why yes, Rob or Robert Duwayne Port of Minot, ND, the owner of some political blog did in fact plead guilty for Drove Or In Actual Physical Control Of Motor Vehicle on 12/06/2013, which many people would refer to as a DUI, DWI, driving drunk, or driving under the influence of drugs. Rob Port of Minot, ND also entered a guilty plea for Disregarded Traffic Control Device, which he committed at the same time as his DUI.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Unfortunately this is not just some editorial...the Minot Daily News has given Rob Port a weekly column. Anyone that gets the Minot Daily News can look forward to reading his trash every Wednesday.

Yes, they gave Rob Port who was arrested for a DUI his very own column.
    so all 5000 people will read it? That paper is nothing but ass wipe terrible terrible publication
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant