Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: what's our next project going to be?

Default Re: what's our next project going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    THis ^^
    The old tennis courts are so hideous and need to go. Maybe they could build some sort of restrooms/concession stands/storage/lockerooms where it sits. Would be nice if people have someplace to go when watching a game at Dacotah Field. All the summer football camp folks see this and is it really the impression we want to give? It basically touches Dacotah Field so it's in an accessible spot. Heck at the very least, turn it into a premium tailgating section or plant some grass and put some flowers down. Or maybe a Bison statue or something cool like a monument or wall of [fill in the blank].

Heck put something like this there...

The guys from facilities said the tail would face north. But they don't call the shots. Maybe another at the new arena
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

A separate facility just for the marching band, ala the UofMinn.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    another good possible use of the tennis courts. Located in a perfect spot for the marching band actually. Bands important actually

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    You're just tuting your own horn

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

Like a King?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Like a King?
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Project ideas...

1. Softball- Would like to see some upgrades the bleachers and press box, field turf would be the biggest boost.
    2. Football locker room- See what UND has for hockey, if the dome is our long term home it would be cool to see NDSU football have something like that.

I don't think NDSU needs an IPF, I think there are better uses for the kind of money it would take to build a proper IPF. The bubble fills the gap.
    Agree on the locker room. Yes, it's functional and solid but look at the stuff we're competing with. Obviously we can't compare ourselves to Big Ten teams but I would like to see something to wow recruits over smaller FBS programs. Heck we don't even have the nicest locker rooms in the conference. Were middle of the pack.

or check out Nebraska

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Agree on the locker room. Yes, it's functional and solid but look at the stuff we're competing with. Obviously we can't compare ourselves to Big Ten teams but I would like to see something to wow recruits over smaller FBS programs. Heck we don't even have the nicest locker rooms in the conference. Were middle of the pack.

or check out Nebraska

Our locker room is middle of the pack? Please show pictures of those that are better.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

YSU(for sure) and SIU I guess. Not sure about the others.

Montana is stepping up their game though...

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Our locker room is middle of the pack? Please show pictures of those that are better.
    Their not dramatically better but if you
    Google Southern Illinois lockerrooms, South Dakota State, and Youngstown State youll see the details.

Sdsu has the cool high ceilings with the giant logo and all the other locker rooms have team colors on carpet and logos on them. Just looks more impressive and kids like that kind of shit. I guess my point was were not at the top and others have at the very least equalled us. Need to stay on top. Our conference and other FCS schools are making strides

Hey check this shit out