Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: what's our next project going to be?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: what's our next project going to be?

I don't know about walking around the arena, but the ticket office is open 8-4 M-F to see the lobby.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I would assume if administration offices are open it probably is open not to mention possibly summer classes going on? That said someone in the AD office probably answer the question.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I don't know about walking around the arena, but the ticket office is open 8-4 M-F to see the lobby.
    Thanks guys!

Larsen was on the Insiders today and said that phase 1 of the upgrade to the softball field will be this fall amd phase 2 will be after the season. Didn't go into specifics but its nice that the softball team is getting much needed upgrades.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Larsen was on the Insiders today and said that phase 1 of the upgrade to the softball field will be this fall amd phase 2 will be after the season. Didn't go into specifics but its nice that the softball team is getting much needed upgrades.
    Phase 1 is a new grand stand and press box. If money remains new sound system and scoreboard

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Those ladies deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

New locker room opens today. It anyone can find some pics and post them that would be awesome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Sounds like more will come out about the locker room next week...

NDSU Athletics‏Verified account
    @NDSUathletics
    Bison Nation is going to LOVE the video feature of the new NDSU Football locker room at the Fargodome.

Stay tuned Monday...
    https://twitter.com/NDSUathletics/st...72411025387520
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

So when will we start on fundraising for an Indoor Practice Facility? Not much left to do for major projects.

Football locker rooms. Done.
    Shac. Done.
    Softball stadium. Will be done in the fall.
    Indoor track. Done.
    New turf and bleachers for Dacotah Field. Done.
    Full cost of attendance. Done.

If we do this, I think we should think big. Full 120 yard field. Tall. Practice locker room. Fueling station. Additional amenities for summer camps. Additional work space or even a player lounge. Heck you could even connect it to the SHAC

Although I like the idea of keeping the football offices in the dome

I believe this is actively being talked about by Matt Larsen and others internally. I don't think it will be too much longer before it's talked about publicly. I assume as with most major builds they like to have the interview big dinir on the hook(at least privately) before announcing anything. My guess is within the next 12 months it's talked about openly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Replacement turf in the dome

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk