Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: what's our next project going to be?

Default what's our next project going to be?

I did a thread like this a few years ago and we've since started construction on the SHAC, fixes the Dacotah Field bleachers, and the sports bubble is up and running, giving us a ton of space.

Please don't include discussion on the dome as plans are in place for new HD video boards, new concourse TVs, and possibly an addition Including a small number of seat upgrades.

What's next? Some of the talk a few years ago was around...

New Softball Field
    Indoor Practice Field.
    Upgrades to the outdoor practice fields

What about upgrades to what we have already?
    Lockerrooms? video boards for the indoor track?

The competition is making strides so we need to keep making improvements. SDSU has a new Indoor Practice Facility and major stadium uogrades, UN_ is doing an IPF, USD is doing a major remodel of the Dakota Dump, Illinois State did a nice upgrade. Missouri State did as well. Youngstown already had an awesome IPF and got themselves a big name coach. Outside of Indiana State, the facilities across the MVFC and the Summit are really improving.

So what's the next project(s)?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: what's our next project going to be?

monorail.............. sorry.

Trolley for game day

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Trolley for game day
    How about a peddle trolley and we can all get some exercise

Would we all be able to get a dui? Physical control ??!

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    How about a peddle trolley and we can all get some exercise
    As long as it has a working beer tap.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

softball field?

Bigger tailgate areas
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Bigger tailgate areas
    Might thoughts exactly. The one thing that impressed me at the Iowa St. game was everywhere around the stadium (thought I saw) was tailgating. I'm sure there were people who parked just to park, but I thought it was awesome to see so much tailgating and so little space used for just parking. It'd be nice if they could put a ramp down at the SHAC/Ellig Track parking lot and let people walk or get shuttled to the dome with both the west and east sides used as tailgating. Or even put a ramp on half of the east side and open up more tailgating over there.

I admittedly have never been to a softball game so my question would be what would people like to see done there? New dugouts, bleachers, backstop, outfield wall, scoreboard?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

-Softball field: Upgrading bleachers, press box, and concessions.
    -Outdoor Track: Upgrade bleachers, track?
    -Practice Fields: With the addition of the outdoor field turf in 2012 and the bubble in 2014. I don't think NDSU needs an indoor practice facility at this point. SDSU and UND built theirs to also have indoor track as well. We have a seperate indoor track facility already. We have the football offices in the dome, which is a pretty sweet indoor place to practice, and now the bubble. But in regards to the practice fields, it would be nice to upgrade the little shed they have out there for equipment, and to just have more storage out there for practice equipment and such.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN