Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: what's our next project going to be?

Default Re: what's our next project going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Have you seen the locker room? We had tube tv's up until last year.
    No I haven't. Is there pictures on the web?

So what did they do to it in 2006 then? I'm just pretty confused why a college team needs a new locker room every ten years.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

So what did they do to it in 2006 then? I'm just pretty confused why a college team needs a new locker room every ten years.

They're pretty generic wood lockers and the room itself is just a large "efficient" rectangular room. I wasn't impressed with it when I saw it in 2012/2013. Think 2006 was just a way to show people that they needed to have the locker room in the fargodome but they only spent the minimum to make it happen and did high quality stuff on the football office.

I have pictures I think know I have a video for sure... They're at home on my home computer though.

Keeping up with the jones syndrome. Many recruits dig that superficial stuff.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    They're pretty generic wood lockers and the room itself is just a large "efficient" rectangular room. I wasn't impressed with it when I saw it in 2012/2013. Think 2006 was just a way to show people that they needed to have the locker room in the fargodome but they only spent the minimum to make it happen and did high quality stuff on the football office.

I have pictures I think know I have a video for sure... They're at home on my home computer though.
    same reason Universities need to always be updating.....That's what draws the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    After softball, an IPF with a new football facility/offices/football weight room has to be the priority. We have been lapped by UND and SDSU in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Keeping up with the jones syndrome. Many recruits dig that superficial stuff.
    This is what we compete against

Check out this video

https://streamable.com/evvf?t=0

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Generic wood lockers we say?

Some folks pull it off.

Some folks pull it off.

Not Bama

Wall of Saban first round picks

Here's Oregon's cafeteria

Oregon coaches war room looks like NORAD

And finally the lockers

And Nebraska does wood... Maple with built in touch screen monitors

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Some folks pull it off.

Not Bama

Wall of Saban first round picks

Here's Oregon's cafeteria

Oregon coaches war room looks like NORAD

And finally the lockers

And Nebraska does wood... Maple with built in touch screen monitors

Some folks pull it off.

When was their last title? Maybe it's time for an upgrade.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    When was their last title? Maybe it's time for an upgrade.
    Before that movie was filmed

It'll happen one of these days!