Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Iupui 2/19

Default Re: Iupui 2/19

Good to gut out a win when the shots aren't falling like that. Good chance we play either them, Denver or Omaha first round. This conference is wide open

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Good to gut out a win when the shots aren't falling like that. Good chance we play either them, Denver or Omaha first round. This conference is wide open
    Omaha isn't tourney eligible yet I don't think
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Still? Thought last year was the last year, could definitely be wrong though.

Edit- I see they aren't listed as a participating team in the 2015 summit championhip. You're right

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Correct. 9 teams in the conference, 8 in the tourney. Starting next year, loser stays home.

Good effort to gut out another win when the shots just weren't falling. Ooeypooey is going to be someone's nightmare in the tournament.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Another home win, what a run it's been. Saturday's game is huge! We need a gigantic crowd for senior night for a legend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Another home win, what a run it's been. Saturday's game is huge! We need a gigantic crowd for senior night for a legend!!!
    I'm gonna make this one. Should be a good game. We need a healthy KB but I don't think its gonna happen any time soon. He did not look close to 100%.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I'm gonna make this one. Should be a good game. We need a healthy KB but I don't think its gonna happen any time soon. He did not look close to 100%.
    Richman said on the post game show that KB practiced 20 minutes yesterday and that's about all he's had this week, so I think you're right...not close to 100.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Always nice to win when you dont play your best basketball. Huge one on Saturday, need to protect the home court and beat a very hot IPFW team.

Go Bison!

I hope we got the ugly out of our system, going to need a better effort against IPFW but with that said a win is a win. I will be happy with two more ugly ones if that is what it takes. Just keep getting w's.

I do agree that KB is not 100%, good thing we have a long break between our game at ORU and the start of the Summit tournament. Will give him a shot to get some solid rest.