Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't see anyone from UND posting about this of course

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default I don't see anyone from UND posting about this of course

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/36...ng-grand-forks

Jeloni Hudson is one of the guys picked up for soliciting a prostitute. He's on the track team per their athletics page.
    Of course, UND athletes never do anything wrong, it's just those nasty NDSU football players. If this was a NDSU athlete(even if it's track and field) the UND stink would be all over it for sure.

Default Re: I don't see anyone from UND posting about this of course

Ndsu would be put in the headline as well. No mention of Und in the article.

lol, Dustin hiot sure looks like his mom is going to beat the shit out of him when he gets home
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/36...ng-grand-forks

Jeloni Hudson is one of the guys picked up for soliciting a prostitute. He's on the track team per their athletics page.
    Of course, UND athletes never do anything wrong, it's just those nasty NDSU football players. If this was a NDSU athlete(even if it's track and field) the UND stink would be all over it for sure.
    They have his name in black now and you can not look him up like the other track people. I am assuming he is getting kicked off. She was his tutor for a final he has to take.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They have his name in black now and you can not look him up like the other track people. I am assuming he is getting kicked off. She was his tutor for a final he has to take.
    prostitute tutors?

hmm.....opening a can of UND worms
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    prostitute tutors?

hmm.....opening a can of UND worms
    Prostitutors for short...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I gotta feel bad for a guy who is just looking to get some pooty. Now their names are posted all over the place due to some lame sting. Prostitution should be legal. Why is it illegal to charge for something that its legal to give away for free.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I gotta feel bad for a guy who is just looking to get some pooty. Now their names are posted all over the place due to some lame sting. Prostitution should be legal. Why is it illegal to charge for something that its legal to give away for free.

That Dustin dude looks like the guy from catch a predator just walked into the room, sucks to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    That Dustin dude looks like the guy from catch a predator just walked into the room, sucks to be him.
    He be like "oh my fucking god! What will my mom think!?"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They all look like a little off....either weird or special ed.