Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-14 bring your valentine to the SDSU game

Default 2-14 bring your valentine to the SDSU game

Want to impress your someone special? Be there early and get a Free Nate Wolters tee shirt. Sure to impress:

From E Mail

1st Place is on the line Saturday when the Jackrabbit Men host NDSU inside Frost Arena. Tip is set for 4pm with the first 2500 fans receiving a FREE Nate Wolters jersey t-shirt sponsored by First Bank and Trust. Wrestling will follow the Men’s Basketball game. Coach Bono and the Jacks will square off with nationally ranked Stanford 30 minutes after the conclusion of the basketball game. $1 Hot Dogs and Soda will be available during the break between the two events.

Join us tonight at Cubby’s in Downtown Brookings for an extended version of the Coaches Show. Hear from 6 Jackrabbit Head Coaches from 5:30-7:30pm. The Basketball version of the show will air as normal on the Jackrabbit Sports Network from 6-7pm.

Tickets are still available for Saturday’s Hustle and Tussle and can be purchased for just $20 by visiting JackrabbitTickets.com or calling 866-GOJACKS.

© 2015 NeuLion. All rights reserved. To no longer receive these messages, please unsubscribe.

NeuLion
    800 Central Park Drive, Sanford, FL 32771, 407-936-0800
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default Re: 2-14 bring your valentine to the SDSU game

Whoa. Nate Wolters is in jail? Or do they mean they're celebrating that he's currently unencumbered by things like contracts and stuff? I'm so confused.
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Want to impress your someone special? Be there early and get a Free Nate Wolters tee shirt. Sure to impress:

From E Mail

1st Place is on the line Saturday when the Jackrabbit Men host NDSU inside Frost Arena. Tip is set for 4pm with the first 2500 fans receiving a FREE Nate Wolters jersey t-shirt sponsored by First Bank and Trust. Wrestling will follow the Men’s Basketball game. Coach Bono and the Jacks will square off with nationally ranked Stanford 30 minutes after the conclusion of the basketball game. $1 Hot Dogs and Soda will be available during the break between the two events.

Join us tonight at Cubby’s in Downtown Brookings for an extended version of the Coaches Show. Hear from 6 Jackrabbit Head Coaches from 5:30-7:30pm. The Basketball version of the show will air as normal on the Jackrabbit Sports Network from 6-7pm.

Tickets are still available for Saturday’s Hustle and Tussle and can be purchased for just $20 by visiting JackrabbitTickets.com or calling 866-GOJACKS.

© 2015 NeuLion. All rights reserved. To no longer receive these messages, please unsubscribe.

NeuLion
    800 Central Park Drive, Sanford, FL 32771, 407-936-0800
    I'm both interested and frightened about what this is about.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Serious question. Are tickets hard to get?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Whoa. Nate Wolters is in jail? Or do they mean they're celebrating that he's currently unencumbered by things like contracts and stuff? I'm so confused.

I heard he's being held in a Gainesville jail.

Oh, wait. Wrong Jackrabbit.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Can't wait! The Bison have owned Frost and this is a big one! So excited to get a free Wolters shirt!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Can't wait! The Bison have owned Frost and this is a big one! So excited to get a free Wolters shirt!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Naters gonna nate, Hooooooold It
    "We All From Africa"

Remember, they have robust fan support! Hopefully, they take care of their dates.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Remember, they have robust fan support! Hopefully, they take care of their dates.

Fixed your post.