Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/7 vs South Dakota

Default Re: 2/7 vs South Dakota

in +3

See you on the rail

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In +1....you guessed it, Dad and I.

My first basketball game of the season. Please provide any information or suggestions on when the appropriate time is for me to stand, sit down, cheer, boo, start the wave, shake my Pom Pon, yell "That's another Bison FIELD GOAL whooooooooooaaaaaa CHANGE THAT SCORE!!" Thanks in advance.

Also, can I make any noise when the Bison have the ball, or does LA bring it up court waving his arms down telling the crowd to be quiet?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wait, wait, wait....

There is going to be Pom pons there??!!

I am SO IN!

^^^^+ 2

I feel honored, my first basketball game (since I was a little tike... many moons agao) and there are pom poms today! Tis the luckiest day of my life!

Dad and I will be there! Is the bar open up top during these games?
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Game starts slow. SD Bison reminds us sky is falling. Game is close at half. NDSU win appears clear with about 3 minutes to go. SD Bison stops posting. NDSU hangs on. Everyone talks about how impressive this is from this young of a team. Great win.

There. Now you don't even have to watch it.
    No I just try to keep the delusional homer basketball fans here in check. My expectations for this year was a .500 team and results to date as far as record goes are surprising. I still think this team has a long way to go and some of the success has to do with lack of standout teams in Summit. The last 6 games will show where this team really stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    I feel honored, my first basketball game (since I was a little tike... many moons agao) and there are pom poms today! Tis the luckiest day of my life!

Dad and I will be there! Is the bar open up top during these games?
    yes. Ten char

Ill be there! Time to beat those Yotes!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    No I just try to keep the delusional homer basketball fans here in check. My expectations for this year was a .500 team and results to date as far as record goes are surprising. I still think this team has a long way to go and some of the success has to do with lack of standout teams in Summit. The last 6 games will show where this team really stands.
    Why would you discount the other 10 conference games????? Did they not count towards standings or do just the toughest road trips of the year count?

Anyone know of any free streams on the game? I see IUPUI SDSU game is on firstrow, any chance our game gets a link posted before tip?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Why would you discount the other 10 conference games????? Did they not count towards standings or do just the toughest road trips of the year count?
    Way too may late game wins at home. Roll that dice too many times and you know some losses are coming.