Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNI has a new OC

Default Re: UNI has a new OC

It is my understanding that while Farley is one of, if not the highest paid coach (base) in the MVFC his assistants are middle of the pack at best.

Bohl's contract (and I assume K's) have specific provisions about assistant pay. Something I doubt Farley has much concern for.

I made this point over at AGS (and got castigated for it) that UNI kind of had the rule of the roost in the Gateway because it was basically a group of basketball schools that offered football. Of those schools, UNI invested the most in the football program and won it all the time. Terry Allen and Mark Farley enjoyed top dog status for a long time. They added YSU but the cheater was gone so they didn't offer much resistance to the domination. Now that the xDSU's are in, a stronger football focus game to the newly named MVFC. Granted, there was some stumbling out of the blocks but there is no double that UNI's garage door isn't going to fill up nearly as fast as it did from '85 to '09

Farley is going to have to change his formula if he wants to remain competitive.

Default Re: UNI has a new OC

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    not really funny. Missouri State has put together a very 'interesting' staff.
    What do you mean, not funny? Not funny how? I mean not funny like an Adam Sandler movie? Or not funny like Soviet documentary on tractor manufacturing? Or not funny like cancer? I mean not funny like Missouri State is a clown college, they scare you? They don't make you laugh, like, "Hey, it's Tyler Perry dressed as a hefty old woman and he's shouting! That's not funny!" Does Missouri State not amuse you? What do you mean not funny, not funny how? How are they not funny?

in my defense, the Tribeca film festival did a big GOODFELLAS deal... a terribly unfunny movie, btw.