Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip Tyler Jangula

Default Re: Rip tyler jangula

Wow. Sad. Loved how he played the game. RIP.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

RIP. One of my favorite players. Condolences to his family. I'll never forget the play at Central Michigan where he lit up that dude on the sideline. How does this happen on a routine surgery.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Just heard.........
    Devastating news.
    One of my all-time favorites.
    So sorry Jangula family.
    Textbook Bison player.
    Best memory was seeing him lead through the hole for Roehl on a play vs Central Michigan. The still photo was unbelievable. Just a stud!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I was told it happened after surgery at home in his sleep. Had the honor of hanging out with him a couple different times what a great person will be missed by many. RIP

Prayers go out to his family. Horrible news

With every surgery there is a risk of a blood clot and if travels to the lungs or brain it's deadly. I'm not certain and am not a doctor but this would be my guess. Terrible thing to happen to such an amazing young man

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Went to NDSU knowing he had no chance to play for a championship during transition years and played his ass off like a BISON. Set the standard for fullbacks at NDSU. Don't think he would ever jump over anybody to dam fun to run right through them.

This is just so hard to hear. Ugh. Great player and so young. Thoughts and prayers for his family. RIP #25.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Thoughts and prayers to the Jangula family.

Terrible tragedy for a young man and great Bison player. He was an unbelievably good fullback for us. He will be greatly missed by all of Bison nation.

His dad was originally from tiny little Zeeland, ND IIRC.