Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Rip Tyler Jangula

Default Re: Rip Tyler Jangula

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Did Bohl show up?
    No...................

Not blood clot/embolism. Accidental drug poisoning from the pain killers from the surgery plus other prescription drugs he was taking. Also significant hardening of the arteries.

http://www.inforum.com/news/3687470-...-ndsu-fullback

Default Rip Tyler Jangula

https://vimeo.com/120654264
    There was an auction of some Tyler Jangula Bison memorabilia at halftime of a Williston State College mens basketball game. Sorry I didn't get a good video or the entire auction. Glad to have Tyler's family in the building.

If you can't hear the audio the picture went for $3100 on the condition(by the buyer) that it went up in the trophy case at Williston High School.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brud33; 02-26-2015 at 05:15 AM.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ND is looking at a law that would allow Naloxone antidote to these opioid drugs to be given to people and first responders to prevent things like this from happening. However, the law iss more for drug addicts not really post surgery patients.

Regardless, this is just a bad situation.

I had several surgeries a few years ago and the doctors kept prescribing different strengths of hydrocodone. It's a scary thought thinking this could have happened to me. I don't think narcotics are a good thing to be prescribing to anyone but not sure if there are other options.

Just feel terrible for Tyler's family.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I had several surgeries a few years ago and the doctors kept prescribing different strengths of hydrocodone. It's a scary thought thinking this could have happened to me. I don't think narcotics are a good thing to be prescribing to anyone but not sure if there are other options.

Just feel terrible for Tyler's family.
    I think the most important thing is to follow the directions on the bottle EXACTLY. Do that and you are going to be safe. Pharmacists are always double checking this stuff too. So sorry to hear all of this news. Glad the auction went well in Williston with all of the support!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Rip tyler jangula

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    This is the photo that I was referring to. The most imposing looking fullback leading through the hole that I've ever seen. Apologies to "Area Voices" for grabbing this.....but It's all about the homage.

I'd love to see this picture (huge sized) in one of the lightboards in the dome concourse with a tribute statement.

What do we have to do to get the ball rolling on this idea or maybe it already has.

Lardsin must go!

Dang............
    This was on page 3 already.
    What a warrior.

Gus bradley and Tyler's sister Rheanda shared a private moment last week at his speech. Would've loved to hear that conversation.....talk about Bison Pride!!!! If that doesn't give you goosebumps just thinking about what was said,,,then you ain't Humann
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jangulas golf event Aug 26 at Mapleton is FULL.

however everyone is invited to CHUBS at 630 with incredible NDSU auction items and former players and a band. SHOW UP BISONATION
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?