Thread: Finishing at the rim

Default Finishing at the rim

Who wants to see more finishing with the dunk shot? Kading does on occasion. I'd like to see it from Dupree, Brown, Alexander and Werner. Not sure why they don't when they are capable.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default Re: Finishing at the rim

Couldn't agree more. Go to the rim with authority and dunk the damn ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Go to the rim with authority and dunk the damn ball!
    Yep. Sometimes. Carlin, Korey and LA can beat their guy off the dribble often. Would like to see them take it to the rim with a dunk or pull up for a short jumper if a pass isn't there. Seems sometimes they are indecisive.
    Last edited by westnodak93bison; 02-01-2015 at 12:05 AM.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

How about that and one two hand dunk by Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about that and one two hand dunk by Dex?
    Was nice carlin just seems to have a shortage of confidence and I think this will come from him he took it to the hole numerous times today but couldn't finish when he strts watch out summit league

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Was nice carlin just seems to have a shortage of confidence and I think this will come from him he took it to the hole numerous times today but couldn't finish when he strts watch out summit league
    If Carlin gets to finishing there is going to be a lot of my oh my. He just has one or two sick moves every game now but the ball doesn't fall. He is so quick and the ball is like a part of him.

Carlin had a nifty fast break dunk at end of the game.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    If Carlin gets to finishing there is going to be a lot of my oh my. He just has one or two sick moves every game now but the ball doesn't fall. He is so quick and the ball is like a part of him.
    Carlin is going to be somebody to watch in the future. Quick first step, handles the ball well, has a nice jump shot but looked a little flat today. There were a few times today I was hoping he was going to pull the trigger on some shots and he decided not to and yes maybe he was a little short on confidence today.