Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WBB. SDSU round two

Default Re: WBB. SDSU round two

82-52 Final.

Not a good day.
    But look on the bright side, we are now following them because they CAN win. They've come a long way and will only get better. They are playing with enthusiasm.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Not a good day.
    But look on the bright side, we are now following them because they CAN win. They've come a long way and will only get better. They are playing with enthusiasm.
    Agreed. Still a player or 2 away.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Not a good day.
    Hey at least we didn't lose by 60 like we used to.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hey at least we didn't lose by 60 like we used to.
    I do not think the players or coach will agree that is good reasoning. They will recover, and also I think the bunnies were probably better prepared for the new style NDSU plays

Anyone know which player was playing with a broken nose due to a collision during warmups? It was mentioned a bunch of times on the radio broadcast, but I haven't seen it in any of the write-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Anyone know which player was playing with a broken nose due to a collision during warmups? It was mentioned a bunch of times on the radio broadcast, but I haven't seen it in any of the write-ups.
    That was Taylor Thunstedt, they also mentioned she starting her first game. Also I note that Kayla Bechan was not in the box score, that is probably who she hit.

Wow. It must be bad. She isn't on the roster anymore.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Wow. It must be bad. She isn't on the roster anymore.
    Huh she is listed on the roster, just not part of the box score.
    Properly spelled my bad Kahla Becken #20

oh, Kahla Becken.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."