Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Denver

Default Re: Denver

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    More likeable? You Bizon fans are a funny bunch. Can you please let me know what "likeable" has to do with the POY award. Heck, if it was about being likeable Braun wouldn't have been in the running last year. Guy has the personality of a cardboard box.
    Its called composure
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

More likeable? You Bizon fans are a funny bunch. Can you please let me know what "likeable" has to do with the POY award. Heck, if it was about being likeable Braun wouldn't have been in the running last year. Guy has the personality of a cardboard box.

A cardboard box with an NCAA tournament win.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    A cardboard box with an NCAA tournament win.
    Booooom! .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well to be fair, he was sitting next to Saul Phillips during all those pressers, the most charismatic head coach in all of D1. You try outshining Saul when he's telling pig farming stories about Marshall, or stories about his vasectomy, or whatever routine he's doing that night. Lakes on his best day probably couldn't outshine Saul, lol.

I don't know about POY, but who else can it be but Richman for Coach of the Year? I can't remember what NDSU was picked to finish preseason, I think closer to the bottom than the top.

Ah, conference is half over. Play like the first half will put us in the basement. I hope we keep improving.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Jacks just beat Denver by 30, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    The same Denver team you lost earlier this season??? Let me go ahead and rattle of the first game for Marshall and it was on the road excuses. Jacks are playing well right now tho, no doubt.

Well yeah we wore them down for ya!

nate wolters

oh shit, no one to talk to on bunny board?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, this team is really doing well. To win 10 in a row at a borrowed home venue makes it even more amazing! Go herd! Keep up the good work and see you at the game.
    Let's Go Bison!!!