Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/7 vs South Dakota

Default 2/7 vs South Dakota

Figured start a clean new thread for the upcoming South Dakota game on Saturday at 2pm! Would be awesome to get a nice size crowd there this weekend. Tonight's game the crowd was pretty bad, figured more would come out. Anyways the Bison took sole possession of first place with the SDSU loss. USD defeated WIU tonight at the Dakota Dump and is sitting in 5th place in the league right at .500.

I really think were going to come out and thump the Yotes, hope my gut feeling is correct. Have to keep protecting home court because we have three very tough road games left on the schedule.

Go Bison! Get to Scheels Arena on Saturday!
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 02-06-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Default Re: 2/7 vs South Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Figured start a clean new thread for the upcoming South Dakota game on Saturday at 2pm! Would be awesome to get a nice size crowd there this weekend. Tonight's game the crowd was pretty bad, figured more would come out. Anyways the Bison took sole possession of first place with the SDSU loss. USD defeated WIU tonight and the Dakota Dump and is sitting in 5th place in the league right at .500.

I really think were going to come out and thump the Yotes, hope my gut feeling is correct. Have to keep protecting home court because we have three very tough roads left on the schedule.

Go Bison! Get to Scheels Arena on Saturday!
    I thought we'd blow the yotes away last time we played and didn't. Sure hope we do this time, need to win at home and the team seems to find a way to get it done.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I thought we'd blow the yotes away last time we played and didn't. Sure hope we do this time, need to win at home and the team seems to find a way to get it done.
    Road games are tough and LA was no where near 100% that night. I have a feeling the boys want to get back at the Yotes for that loss.

6 conference games remain with 3 at home and 3 on the road. Go 4-2 in this stretch with 2 of those win @ SDSU and @ Oral Roberts we are the #1 seed. SDSU would need to go 5-0 and Oral Roberts would need to go 6-1 ( they cant if we beat them) to tie us in the standing. Unless the conference schedule is unbalance SDSU has only 5 games and Oral Roberts has 7 games remaining. Protect home floor vs USD first this weekend.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Game starts slow. SD Bison reminds us sky is falling. Game is close at half. NDSU win appears clear with about 3 minutes to go. SD Bison stops posting. NDSU hangs on. Everyone talks about how impressive this is from this young of a team. Great win.

There. Now you don't even have to watch it.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Payback for losing in the Dakota Dump will motivate the team. But I think that the mentality that Richman always says about this being a big game because it's the next game it important. I also think that these guys take pride in the home winning streak. It would be pretty sweet to match the football team and both have 23 game home winning streaks. Saturday afternoon game, team is playing well; I hope there is a big crowd.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Game starts slow. SD Bison reminds us sky is falling. Game is close at half. NDSU win appears clear with about 3 minutes to go. SD Bison stops posting. NDSU hangs on. Everyone talks about how impressive this is from this young of a team. Great win.

There. Now you don't even have to watch it.
    Unfortunately that is incredibly accurate. I however will be in +3 for this Saturday afternoon game and am very excited about it.

In plus 2...

Yeah all that said, in+1 and hoping to make it +3 before game time.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

In +2
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.