Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Vernon Adams

Default Re: Vernon Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    his backup wasn't bad. West is his name I think. They'd still be a top 10 team probably
    Yeah I honestly don't think their team changes that much with him gone because of the weakness of their conference but the level that the EWU people worship him, to have him forsake them for a bigger opportunity right before the senior season that is basically built around him would be pretty awesome.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he does end up transferring he'd have to compete for the starting job. And he'd have to compete with guys that have already been in the offense. I can't imagine it would be very good for his "draft stock" if he ends up riding the bench his senior season.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    If he does end up transferring he'd have to compete for the starting job. And he'd have to compete with guys that have already been in the offense. I can't imagine it would be very good for his "draft stock" if he ends up riding the bench his senior season.
    I'm guessing if he transfers he's only going to do it if they've told him he's going to start. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

He must already have been granted a transfer release since he is already going on this visit.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    If he plays his cards right, creating this buzz will definitely help his draft stock. Let's say he doesn't end up transferring. You can't tell me scouts aren't paying attention to the news wires that Oregon has a college senior QB coming in for an official visit. Especially one that would be making a jump from FCS to FBS. Scouts would definitely pay him more attention this coming season for that fact alone.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    I'm guessing if he transfers he's only going to do it if they've told him he's going to start. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
    Then he either won't be transfering (as in thaEY won't tell or guarantee that to him) or he will transfer and is a complete idiot (in that they will tell and guarantee that to him AND HE WILL HAVE BELIEVED IT).

No possible way the Ducks guarantee Adams the starting QB position--no way!! IMO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can see the thinking up north already. The path is now clear for them win the Big Sky.

IF he's been given the "if-you-come-you-will-start" guarantee in no uncertain terms does his draft stock rise being the starting QB at Oregon instead of the starting QB at EWU. If you think Oregon QBs get a bad rap for being "system" guys wait until NFL scouts throw on EWU tape. Add into that the quality of competition from the Pac-12 to the Big Fluff and there's no comparison.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So your saying theres a collective puckering right now in cheney?
    This would explain the unusual winds today...
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Then of course there is the he goes there wins a job and he becomes a $$$ pick.

If the kids is that good he should take the shot.