Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crockett wants to go to Indy too

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Crocket wants to go to Indy too

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I've never heard someone say they wanted to go there and haven't been there myself. Come to think of it I've never heard anything negative about it except the I-70 Strangler case.
    If you are a sports fan this is a great city. Colts and Pacers. Indy 500 and Brickyard 400. Butler basketball plus IU, Purdue, and Notre Dame all close. Big Ten Championships in basketball and football. Super Bowl. Final Four or Regional at least every other year.

And as a bonus Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, St Louis all within 4 hours for an easy day trip to see other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If you are a sports fan this is a great city. Colts and Pacers. Indy 500 and Brickyard 400. Butler basketball plus IU, Purdue, and Notre Dame all close. Big Ten Championships in basketball and football. Super Bowl. Final Four or Regional at least every other year.

And as a bonus Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, St Louis all within 4 hours for an easy day trip to see other teams.
    Hey Doobie..........why didn't you take the interstate?

If only F1 would still race there....

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry, you lost me at Detroit....
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    If only F1 would still race there....
    There is one reason that is no longer happening. I won't mention names, but his initials are Bernie Ecclestone. I've heard they are having similar issues now in Austin.

If anyone knows JC tell him his apartment manager in Fargo is trying to get a hold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If anyone knows JC tell him his apartment manager in Fargo is trying to get a hold of him.
    He's on twitter and Facebook pm him
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

EagleBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Crocket is scheduled to be on ESPN1500 in the Twin Cities at 11:00am today, with Doogy.
    Collector of Bison Homecoming pins - Buy or Trade

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBison View Post
    Crocket is scheduled to be on ESPN1500 in the Twin Cities at 11:00am today, with Doogy.
    Check post 170 in the 2015 draft thread someone beat you to it. Thanks for the info by the way.

Lardsin must go!

The ESPN Feature of John Crockett and a few other players first episode is next Tuesday the 14th at 7:00 pm.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.