Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Coach Klieman Extension

Default Re: Coach Klieman Extension

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yep. I think Klieman waits until he gets that P5 opportunity after watching Bohl struggle. Maybe Bohl ends up going 6-6 this year and 8-4 next year or something, but I think Klieman is going to take a different approach.

Not to mention - I think Klieman is a completely different candidate and might be viewed more favorably - especially after continuing the culture here.

The one benefit that Klieman has compared to Bohl is youth. Bohl didn't have the benefit of waiting five or so years for the right FBS opportunity to open up. If NDSU continues to improve, I believe Klieman will get a pretty good FBS (P5) offer within three years. Hopefully by then, one of the younger assistants will be ready to take over.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The one benefit that Klieman has compared to Bohl is youth. Bohl didn't have the benefit of waiting five or so years for the right FBS opportunity to open up. If NDSU continues to improve, I believe Klieman will get a pretty good FBS (P5) offer within three years. Hopefully by then, one of the younger assistants will be ready to take over.

If ndsu continues to improve we'll likely get kicked out of FCS! /Purple

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    It might not be too far from the truth.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    To which I would say, "Hey, the rest of the FCS! Piss or get off the pot!"

Idk what people don't understand being a football first school in fcs is not the norm

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    His oldest kid is currently a senior at Shanley. Not sure of the ages of the younger two kids.
    Yeah that's a heck of a nice perk. An extra 10 grand a year for tuition and books and it's tax free. Not sure If room and boarding are included but that's another 7k per year.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com