Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another UAB on the horizon?

Default Re: Another UAB on the horizon?

Nick Saban is a Kent State graduate and started his coaching career there. Wonder if Alamaba or LSU (when he was there) have scheduled games against Kent? Maybe one way they ( Kent) could make a few bucks would be by going to Tuscaloosa for a paycheck once or 3 times in the next 5-6 year's.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBZN View Post
    Nick Saban is a Kent State graduate and started his coaching career there. Wonder if Alamaba or LSU (when he was there) have scheduled games against Kent? Maybe one way they ( Kent) could make a few bucks would be by going to Tuscaloosa for a paycheck once or 3 times in the next 5-6 year's.
    Alabama played them in 2011.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    your post might have been sarcastic, but I actually thought that when I read it was Kent State.
    I was not being sarcastic at all. They must get as much attention as most FCS teams which is the scores for every team scrolling across the bottom of the sports channels on Saturdays.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Saw that Charlotte is going FBS... Srsly.
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Saw that Charlotte is going FBS... Srsly.
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    It was always the plan since they started football in 2013. And it's the reason they rejoined C-USA in 2013 after an 8-year stint in the A-10. (Charlotte was a founding member of C-USA.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    It was always the plan since they started football in 2013. And it's the reason they rejoined C-USA in 2013 after an 8-year stint in the A-10. (Charlotte was a founding member of C-USA.)

Yep, I know. Still sounds funny.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.