Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Moorhead Ranked 1st Time

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MSU Moorhead Ranked 1st Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Had a great time at nemzek tonight. Dragons won by 4... Pretty full house... Msum football team may not be world beaters on the field but they can sure heckle the shit out of a visiting basketball team. Good to see them having fun.

Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    The Dragons are entertaining. Always a pleasure to see Tatanka and HandoEX.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    you could just feed it to tatankas family.
    Good news. Before I left I did make a positive contribution to your water supply. You can thank me later!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Setting up to be a big game on Saturday night between Moorhead and Augie. Based on wins/losses this weekend, Augie will most likely move up to #4 and Moorhead will move up to #6, maybe even #5. Probably one of the highest-profile matchups the NSIC has seen since the Winona State national championship teams took on those highly-ranked Northern State teams.

On the plus side for Moorhead, as I mentioned in a previous post, Augie will have to face a pretty feisty Northern State team (currently 3rd in the conference) on Friday night while Moorhead will be taking on a 5-17 Wayne State team (last in the conference) and should roll them by 20-30, easy. If the Vikes manage to take down Northern State, it will be a big time matchup on Saturday night in Sioux Falls. Well, it'll be a big time matchup either way, but even bigger if both teams still only have one loss on the year. Should be a fun weekend of basketball down in Sioux Falls.
    Last edited by MrAugustana; 02-01-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Northern is 3rd, not 4th.

Man, NDSU really missed on Aaron Lien

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post

Talk to me in a couple years
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Sucks especially since he was in their own backyard.

Augustana - Minnesota State Moorhead preview (also Augie - Northern State)
    from Matt Zimmer of the A-L

The Vikings — ranked fourth in the Division II Top 25 poll — are host to in-state rival Northern State on Friday at the Arena, then face a showdown with sixth-ranked Minnesota State-Moorhead, the team with which they're tied for the NSIC lead.

The Vikings are 21-1 overall and 15-1 in the league. The Dragons are 24-1 overall and 15-1 in the league. Augustana has won 14 in a row. Moorhead has won 12 in a row. The Vikings outscore their opponents by 19 points a game, the Dragons by 19.4.
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...kend/22955373/

Aaron Lien - as a sophomore is averaging 12.2 pts, 4.3 rbs, 1 apg, 50% FG%, 41% 3FG%
    He did not redshirt, as AJ did.
    AJ Jacobson is averaging 10.2 pts, 4.2 rbs, 1.7 apg, 40% FG%, 41% 3FG%
    He missed 5 games due to injury.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 02-06-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Do not forget about a different level with the team NDSU plays vs MSU teams they play.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So you think he's better than A.J. or Carlin? Because those are the only scholarships we had available that year. Personally, I'd take those two over Lien.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Do not forget about a different level with the team NDSU plays vs MSU teams they play.
    Msum has already beaten ndsu.