Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In reply to STLRedbird on the ISU board.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: In reply to STLRedbird on the ISU board.

I don't know why Bison fans go to other boards to pick fights. There's more than enough opportunity to get in fights on B'Ville.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    I don't know why Bison fans go to other boards to pick fights. There's more than enough opportunity to get in fights on B'Ville.
    What do you mean by that?!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So now we have 2 recent threads complaining about other people.... Wow we fricking national champs who gives a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I do love transfers. I push for a couple every year. Half of the studs we go against are transfers. The studs for ISI....transfers. UNI just signed 3 in a week. Studs. Don't put words in my mouth and say I want a bunch...I don't. I'd take a couple. They can buy into a culture just like anyone else. People want a Juco kid all the time....but don't want a impact player that is stuck on a FBS chart? Makes NO sense at all. 3rd stringers s high majors may want to play someday. It's different than taking a problem child. It makes sense in football as they don't sit out a season. All coaches are connected. They make calls. They do their homework.
    this ^^
    Supplement. Don't build around. Once in a while you strike gold like Illinois State did and it turned their program into a contender instantly.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What do you mean by that?!
    HEY!!! Take it out back you two!
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    HEY!!! Take it out back you two!
    Did somebody ask your opinion?!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by transambison View Post
    did somebody ask your opinion?!
    fhritp!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do love transfers. I push for a couple every year. Half of the studs we go against are transfers. The studs for ISI....transfers. UNI just signed 3 in a week. Studs. Don't put words in my mouth and say I want a bunch...I don't. I'd take a couple. They can buy into a culture just like anyone else. People want a Juco kid all the time....but don't want a impact player that is stuck on a FBS chart? Makes NO sense at all. 3rd stringers s high majors may want to play someday. It's different than taking a problem child. It makes sense in football as they don't sit out a season. All coaches are connected. They make calls. They do their homework.
    Thanks. Makes sense to me. Need a strong recruiting base for the foundation of a program and a few well vetted transfers as opportunities arise.

Still seems odd to me ISU's board pays so much attention to transfers in relation to recruiting of which I don't see any posts.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Did somebody ask your opinion?!
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

[B]All coaches are connected. They make calls. They do their homework.
    Generally speaking, does the "losing" staff reach out to the potential "gaining" staffs, kind of as a favor to the kid that is interested in transferring?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.