Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omaha / Western Ill

Default Re: Omaha / Western Ill

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Big difference too is that they are having fun playing. Last few years the games seemed like a chore for them.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch
    Exactly, flew back with them from Denver to Fargo on our way from home from Texas and even with a tough loss they still seemed like they were in a better overall mood.
    "We All From Africa"

Great win ladies!

Have to say I am pretty impressed with what this team is accomplishing so far this year. It's amazing what good coaching can do. Great work coach Walseth. Keep it up girls!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Two road games this week:

Thu Jan 22 7pm - Omaha
    Sat Jan 24 4:30pm - Western Ill
    I thought attendance was struggling for the women being at the BSA, however Omaha 220 people at the game last night...yikes..

Glad to see this team playing hard and having fun. Coach Walseth has the ladies attention and things are looking bright for women's hoops. Keep up the great work team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

What they did in SDSU game is direction we've been wanting to see for 3-4 years. Walseth has done more in a half year than Dehoff did in 6?? Wish I could have been at SDSU game. Made it for mens game though.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison trail 39-31 at the half. After leading most of the first half, the Bison give up 8 points in the final minute including a 3 at the buzzer. Huge momentum shift toward the Leatherneckers. Brooke has 15 points for the Herd.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Playing well but end of first half they were rushing shots. Keeping Luke in check. She is a great player
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It got ugly fast. Bison down 61-38 with just 6 minutes gone in the 2nd half.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Final of 88-66 WIU. Poor shooting, poor rebounding. Still, win at home and split on the road. Mission accomplished this weekend at least on that part.