Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Default Re: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    She played a solid round until the 18th and shot a 6 on the par 4. Looks like one hole may keep her out of the weekend.
    Bummer. That's a great finishing hole though. I saw Wie did the same thing and finished on the cut line.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Coverage of the year's first major on Golf Channel this week:

Th - F: 11am - 2pm and 5 - 8 pm central time
    Sa - Su: 4 - 8pm

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

First round tee time 9:36 am.

+2 today. Currently t65 but will probably move up a few places because the afternoon flight still has a lot of golf to play.

Missed the cut in the three majors played last year so it'd be good to get to the weekend and cash a major sized check.

t51 after the first round. Tee time today 2:41 pm off 10.

71 players at +2 or better so the cut is probably going to be +4 or +5.

+1 thru 11 today. 2 shots clear of the cut line. 72 players at +3 or better, very likely to go to +4 before they're done.

Lydia Ko has to find a birdie on the back 9 to break Sorenstam's LPGA tour record for most consecutive rounds under par. She's still only 17 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    +1 thru 11 today. 2 shots clear of the cut line. 72 players at +3 or better, very likely to go to +4 before they're done.

Lydia Ko has to find a birdie on the back 9 to break Sorenstam's LPGA tour record for most consecutive rounds under par. She's still only 17 years old.
    Amy finished -2 for the day, E for the tournament. Currently T32. I hope she has a good weekend!

Amy had a tough Saturday. Shot +5. She finished at +6 for the tournament, T67. Next week is Hawaii, and as I recall, she did well there last year. Hopefully she can repeat that this year.

4th cash of the year to go with 2 missed cutts. Made $5,450 this weekend for a total of $20,459 91st on the money list.

Hawai'i was Amy's best finish of the season last year, T7.

Coverage on Golf Channel 6 - 10 pm central daily Wednesday to Saturday. That's a full week from this Wednesday. No LPGA event this weekend, presumably because of The Masters. Not sure why the Hawai'i event is Wed - Sat. instead of Thu. - Sun. but it was the same deal last year.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 04-06-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Tee time Wednesday 1:34 pm local time (6:34 pm Central)