Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Default Re: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    She been averaging a shade over 31 putts per round coming in. This week it was 27.5. Friday she only hit 8 greens but had just 23 puts so she was getting up and down like crazy. But for the week her greens in regulation rate was slightly higher than her season average while still taking many fewer putts.

She's in the top 25 on the tour in driving distance which I think was particularly advantageous on this course as 4 of the 7 who finished in front of her are in the Top 20. I saw Lexi Thompson hit a couple of drives more than 300 yards over the weekend and Piller was pushing it out past 290 on the regular as well.
    I would have to make these gals play from the tips and me from the forward tees just to make their driving distances.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I would have to make these gals play from the tips and me from the forward tees just to make their driving distances.
    Thompson's season average is about 266 and Piller is 264 while the tour leader in average driving distance is just shy of 274 so Grand Rapids, Michigan is apparently a bombers paradise.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

According to golf channel she's on her way to Scotland immediately for British Open qualifying tomorrow.
    don't see her name on the list of participants from the qualifier or on the list of participants for the tournament which appears to be final.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    don't see her name on the list of participants from the qualifier or on the list of participants for the tournament which appears to be final.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about. Perhaps the commentator was misinformed because I didn't see her name in the field for the final qualifier when I checked today either.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about. Perhaps the commentator was misinformed because I didn't see her name in the field for the final qualifier when I checked today either.
    Hopefully the off week won't stop the momentum she seems to be building.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Hopefully the off week won't stop the momentum she seems to be building.
    Two weeks. Next event is in Portland, OR August 13 - 16.

Only dropped one slot on the money list to 85th $98,327 after the British. No event this week. Portland next week. Made the cut at Portland last year but didn't play well on the weekend and finished T75 $2,459.

Currently trails 80th position by $6,721 and is clear of 100th by $41,441.

Coverage on Golf Channel this week: T - F 4 - 7 pm Central, S - S 4 - 6 pm Central.

Thursday tee time 2:32 PM Central off the 1st tee.

Saw Amy a couple times last week on the range in Mayville. Wished her good luck this week, hope she can get the putter going

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk