Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Default Re: Amy Anderson - 2015 LPGA Tour

Cut is now +4.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Ouch shot a +11 today and is sitting in last for those who made the cut.

Dallas this week.

Golf channel:

Thursday 9:30am - 12:30pm
    Friday 9:30 - 11:30am
    Saturday 12:00 - 3:00pm
    Sunday 1:00 - 4:00pm

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

.@AmyAndersonGolf stops by to chat w/@GolfChannel during practice rounds today @ntshootout
    https://twitter.com/LPGA/status/593100691058503680

no information as to when this would be televised..

Thursday tee time 9:05 am.

Break in the calendar this week.

The next event is May 14 - 17 in Virginia. Amy didn't play that one last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Break in the calendar this week.

The next event is May 14 - 17 in Virginia. Amy didn't play that one last season.
    Amy is in the field for this year's event at Kings Mill in VA.

Golf Channel:
    T - F 8 - 10 pm Central
    S - S 4 - 6 pm Central

tee time 12:54 Thursday.

+1 today. They're just about done with the 1st round and there are 75 players at +1 or better so I'd guess the cut will be +2.

-4 thru 7 this morning, up to t12.