Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.J. Urzendowski Fan Club

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: R.J. Urzendowski Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    The thing that I've come to love about RJ is that it seems like he doesn't really WANT or, at the very least, doesn't thrive on any accolades at all. (Reminds me a lot of Travis Beck, to be honest.)

I'm going to respect that and just let the young man hang around in the background, where he's comfortable, and do what he does best ………….. help the Herd pull out big games!

After spending the weekend around his family, I'm going with this^^^^
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

I do think that a LEGENDOWSKI sign would be in order for next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    The thing that I've come to love about RJ is that it seems like he doesn't really WANT or, at the very least, doesn't thrive on any accolades at all. (Reminds me a lot of Travis Beck, to be honest.)

I'm going to respect that and just let the young man hang around in the background, where he's comfortable, and do what he does best ………….. help the Herd pull out big games!
    This is why I love him. He'll make some huge game changing catch. When they ask him about it in post game interviews, if you didn't speak English and couldn't understand him you'd probably think he was talking about something as unexciting as his lunch. "I had a ham sandwich. It had cheese and mayo, so I guess it was pretty good, but I don't know I've had better."

Did he drop a pass all year? I don't remember any.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

A little too early in his career to call myself a huge fan; however, his big playoff catches are already historic. Epic

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Did he drop a pass all year? I don't remember any.
    They don't keep those stats, but I honestly can't remember a drop. I've been wondering this all season.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Thanks for bringing this thread alive! Definitely deserving... what a catch!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    This catch, Zach Vraa over the Head TD, Ryan Smith Glitch CFL TD catch. That's enough proof for me we are all living in a simulation.

Forgot about this club I was way to lazy to start.