Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Upcoming Game: @USD

Default Re: Upcoming Game: @USD

I just didn't understand the thought process of how we played when they went small. I agree on asking why didn't we get it down into Werner and let him go to work. If the double comes the kickouts were going to be there. Instead we had him standing out at the 3 point line handing the ball off to the guards trying to use him a screen yet USD was beating our guys around the screens and to the point on the floor for the drive. It was quite predictable last night. Heck how many TO did we have with USD jumping the passing lane because they knew the dang ball was going to be passed there. In past games we seemed to have done a better job of mixing up the O and not running to the same spots on the floor over and over. USD tried to give us the game at the end and the team didn't step up and take it. 2 and ones at the end and we miss the free throws, cmon. LA was off and when it came down to crunch time we didn't have a young guy that said give me the ball and I am going to score. That was a perfect spot that after some more experience AJ needs to step up and get it done. It was a experience thing last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I just didn't understand the thought process of how we played when they went small. I agree on asking why didn't we get it down into Werner and let him go to work. If the double comes the kickouts were going to be there. Instead we had him standing out at the 3 point line handing the ball off to the guards trying to use him a screen yet USD was beating our guys around the screens and to the point on the floor for the drive. It was quite predictable last night. Heck how many TO did we have with USD jumping the passing lane because they knew the dang ball was going to be passed there. In past games we seemed to have done a better job of mixing up the O and not running to the same spots on the floor over and over. USD tried to give us the game at the end and the team didn't step up and take it. 2 and ones at the end and we miss the free throws, cmon. LA was off and when it came down to crunch time we didn't have a young guy that said give me the ball and I am going to score. That was a perfect spot that after some more experience AJ needs to step up and get it done. It was a experience thing last night.

YUP!!

YUP!!

and...YUP!!

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    YUP!!
    YUP!!
    and...YUP!!
    One of your better posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    One of your better posts.