Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU v Illinois St - Postgame Thoughts

Default Re: NDSU v Illinois St - Postgame Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    We are going to have big holes to fill on defense. Especially at LB and both safety's. Confident that the younger guys will step up. Our offense should be great with Wentz and most of our oline back.

Illinois State has to be the early favorite next year with Roberson and Coprich both back. Maybe we have another showdown in the playoffs ahead!
    Will miss Dudzik and Heagle. That said, I really believe Chris Board will be a special player for us. Other safety spot will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Will miss Dudzik and Heagle. That said, I really believe Chris Board will be a special player for us. Other safety spot will be interesting.
    Board was huge today on kickoff coverage!

Post game?

Seniors have more rings than losses.

Unheard of. Should be a damn 5 peat

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Agreed about Board, he has the unteachables. What Heagle and Dudzik brought was a lot of experience though. That just has to be earned.

Linebacker never worries me too much. It seems like we always reload without issue. Running back may be interesting going forward but again it's a position we always seem to transition well at.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bison will have the shortest offseason of any FCS team ever. Going from the latest game of the year to the earliest.

They scored too soon.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

So there is a discussion on AGS about whether Roberson downing it on the 1 would have won them the championship. Bisonville's thoughts?

I think they easily could have punched it in from that distance with 4 plays and took a lot of time off the clock.

It seemed to me like both our ends got owned on a few of those long option plays. Emanuel bit hard on the last touchdown which I can understand as it was 3rd & 1.

Not a knock on our guys, just an observation on how well they run that scheme. There were a few times they made our best players (including our secondary) look clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So there is a discussion on AGS about whether Roberson downing it on the 1 would have won them the championship. Bisonville's thoughts?

I think they easily could have punched it in from that distance with 4 plays and took a lot of time off the clock.
    That's not something you do when you're down. Can you imagine if they got stuffed after a player did that? That's the kind of thing that ruins legacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It seemed to me like both our ends got owned on a few of those long option plays. Emanuel bit hard on the last touchdown which I can understand as it was 3rd & 1.

Not a knock on our guys, just an observation on how well they run that scheme. There were a few times they made our best players (including our secondary) look clueless.
    Yeah Roberson sold that option very well by time Emmanuel reacted Roberson was by him.