Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Road to Frisco

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Road to Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    1.85 at SAMS today in Fargo
    Same at QT in Plano.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

for those driving there will be extra money for beer, considering plans were probably originally made with 2.30 + a gallon fuel!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default The Road to Frisco

I'm just laughing everybody down here is canceling schools because of the 25 below windchill. The kids in Hillsboro are at morning recess playing dodgeball without gloves because they can't grip the ball with them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Above zero? LOL
    The roads would be safer at -29 than +29.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post
    I'm just laughing everybody down here is canceling schools because of the 25 below windchill. The kids in Hillsboro are at morning recess playing dodgeball without gloves because they can't grip the ball with them on

"Back when I was a kid" in the late 1960's, we would play football in the snow, but our coat sleeves would get pushed up and we'd get snow on our arms. The solution: poke your hand through a bread bag and keep it in place with rubber bands on your wrists and on your forearm near the elbow. Still got cold arms, but at least they were dry. In later years we'd imagine we were the Vikings Purple People Eaters. Great times!

Default The Road to Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    "Back when I was a kid" in the late 1960's, we would play football in the snow, but our coat sleeves would get pushed up and we'd get snow on our arms. The solution: poke your hand through a bread bag and keep it in place with rubber bands on your wrists and on your forearm near the elbow. Still got cold arms, but at least they were dry. In later years we'd imagine we were the Vikings Purple People Eaters. Great times!
    That's awesome.... .never did the arms but the wholesum bread sacks made the moon boots waterproof did that all the time

Just a little video to give everybody a laugh!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaU...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBus01 View Post
    Just a little video to give everybody a laugh!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaU...ature=youtu.be

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Team is in the Air !!! Destination: Fargo South ! http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8656 I will let Gumby stalk the Redbirds There was another 737 departure earlier that is landing now so may be a little off.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Now at MSP, waiting for my flight. So far three airport employees have asked me about the game.

533 In a row